Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I have seen people who though read holy books, do not miss a chance to abuse, accuse and curse others. Even people who do not read holy scriptures are also fond of criticism and become judgmental then what's the difference between the reader and non-reader of holy books. Inner cleaning is very important than the cleaning and decoration of the house. People clean their houses as Goddess Lakshmi comes and resides in a clean abode but people do not realise that God never resides in them who have a nasty heart and attitude. Though it cannot be felt openly, one has to pay for it in their lifetime.   

Yesterday, I got a beautiful image on WhatsApp where there is a picture of huge ear and a lady cleaning the inner of ear with a broom. The caption read "Diwali cleaning is on. Please clean your ears of the kachda (dirt and filth )that you enjoy listening about others".

I think message was clear and very deep. Do not feed your senses with any dirt which accumulates in inner grossness

Any kind of accumulation of dirt or any unwanted stuff should be removed. It is true Goddess Lakshmi steps in to those Houses where there is cleanliness and well lit with oil lamps.

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I have seen people who though read holy books, do not miss a chance to abuse, accuse and curse others. Even people who do not read holy scriptures are also fond of criticism and become judgmental then what's the difference between the reader and non-reader of holy books. Inner cleaning is very important than the cleaning and decoration of the house. People clean their houses as Goddess Lakshmi comes and resides in a clean abode but people do not realise that God never resides in them who have a nasty heart and attitude. Though it cannot be felt openly, one has to pay for it in their lifetime.   

Yesterday, I got a beautiful image on WhatsApp where there is a picture of huge ear and a lady cleaning the inner of ear with a broom. The caption read "Diwali cleaning is on. Please clean your ears of the kachda (dirt and filth )that you enjoy listening about others".

I think message was clear and very deep. Do not feed your senses with any dirt which accumulates in inner grossness

Any kind of accumulation of dirt or any unwanted stuff should be removed. It is true Goddess Lakshmi steps in to those Houses where there is cleanliness and well lit with oil lamps.

sir you are not getting the question or you are not trying to. It is not about outward cleaning and celebration but about inner cleaning. I hope this time the question makes sense and you post some valid point.

Do not just keep posting pointless points for the sake of points. Donot kill the life of a healthy forum.

If you are talking about avoiding the accumulation of inner dirt, can you clarify how to go about it?? That will add to the points that we are seeking here.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

What I said is based on the fact and belief  that Goddess Lakshmi steps in to a house where the house is kept clean and lit with oil Lamps.  About cleanliness of inner dirt one can be devoted with all sincerity to welcome the Goddess Lakshmi.

rambabu wrote:

What I said is based on the fact and belief  that Goddess Lakshmi steps in to a house where the house is kept clean and lit with oil Lamps.  About cleanliness of inner dirt one can be devoted with all sincerity to welcome the Goddess Lakshmi.

If we kept our house neat and clean our health will be nice one. With good health we can work better and earn better. In this way Goddess Lakshmi steps in our house. We must be kept clean our house always not only on specific day.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If we kept our house neat and clean our health will be nice one. With good health we can work better and earn better. In this way Goddess Lakshmi steps in our house. We must be kept clean our house always not only on specific day.

I salute you for your dedication towards cleaning. May Goddess Laxmi come and bless all. 

But what about inner cleaning?? Can we stick to that for the sake of this forum in real sense.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Why for the sake of forums, when it is related to me? Inner cleaning can be done by being dedicated, committed and sincere.

yes, we all peoples are clean dust in our home from all corners because god Laxmi will comes on Dipawli and we are welcome to she in fresh and clean home and I always do the cleaning at home with my wife on Dipawali because For cleaning the whole house she gives accompany of me. In my house my all family members to do this but me and my wife even after cleaning.  

Scriptures say BAHYA ( Outward) and ANTARA ( Inner ) sanctity has to be maintained in order to get the Blessings of Goddess Lakshmi. But the reality is some thing different Whether inner sanctity  is maintained or not Deepawali is being celebrated. Still a few  people believe all about inner and outward sanctity.

rambabu wrote:

Why for the sake of forums, when it is related to me? Inner cleaning can be done by being dedicated, committed and sincere.

Meditation is useful tool for inner cleaning.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Meditation is useful tool for inner cleaning.

OK.  Meditation will be useful for inner Cleaning. My question is, all those who celebrate Diwali are doing Meditation ? If Meditation is not done, Diwali celebrations would stop ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.