Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why for the sake of forums, when it is related to me? Inner cleaning can be done by being dedicated, committed and sincere.

Meditation is useful tool for inner cleaning.

OK.  Meditation will be useful for inner Cleaning. My question is, all those who celebrate Diwali are doing Meditation ? If Meditation is not done, Diwali celebrations would stop ?

Meditation is one of the tools for inner peace. Totally agree and I never said that those who do not do meditate should not celebrate. In fact I did not mention about celebration at all. I just asked about the inner cleaning as we all are busy with outward cleaning as a part of ritual. 

I think you misunderstood the topic and totally diverted it into something it is not related to.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

My response to the post very much related to the post. I am a Hindu and had been celebrating Daapavali ever since I remember. Before Deepavali  we clean both the surroundings and  inside the house. For  inner purification we do fasting. This is all we do for every Deepavali. This way I and other people celebrate Deepavali.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why for the sake of forums, when it is related to me? Inner cleaning can be done by being dedicated, committed and sincere.

Meditation is useful tool for inner cleaning.

Meditation and self analysis are both  extremely useful tools for everyone and when it is done on a regular basis, our efficiency rate increases and helps in inter personal relationships.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What I said is based on the fact and belief  that Goddess Lakshmi steps in to a house where the house is kept clean and lit with oil Lamps.  About cleanliness of inner dirt one can be devoted with all sincerity to welcome the Goddess Lakshmi.

If we kept our house neat and clean our health will be nice one. With good health we can work better and earn better. In this way Goddess Lakshmi steps in our house. We must be kept clean our house always not only on specific day.

I salute you for your dedication towards cleaning. May Goddess Laxmi come and bless all. 

But what about inner cleaning?? Can we stick to that for the sake of this forum in real sense.

HE has probably been appointed as the brand ambassador for the swachchhata abhiyan and he wants to grab attention of all to it! It is either that or he now plainly refuses to understand what we keep telling him!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.