Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is PIL, Public Interest Litigation. It itself says that this Discrimination against all women Women be it a Muslim Woman or a Hindu woman. Its ridiculous to say that Woman is impure during menstruation time.  Any time a woman is entitled to enter into a temple or a Dargah. Menstruation is a natural phenomenon.

Divya wrote:
vijay wrote:

The simple question is why all discrimination are directed at women only? Why men are not subject to discrimination also? It is surprising to find a lady member support discrimination against women in temples. It shows how the conditioning of even discriminatory ideas takes roots from childhood and becomes a belief. One has to change with times.

I do not support the discrimination. It is just a question of belief. Anyways is not a generalized discrimination..is it? India is country with countless number of temples. If women are not allowed (during a certain period of age) in one temple, i do not think it is to be treated as a national issue. Also what i am against is that this should not be treated as a gender equality issue... just by allowing women in this one temple or mosque does not mean equality is achieved. We should take steps to provide equality and opportunity to women in areas where it really matters... 

A belief and tradition is based on norm or practice. Once a different set of practice or norm sets in, automatically a different set of tradition takes root. After all religion is a man made institution and change is the essence of life be it religious beliefs, tradition or anything else for that matter. So once women are allowed to enter all temples within one nation that becomes the tradition and belief..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When women are flying fighter plans and doing patroling on border, than why they are not eligible for pray. It is their birth right.

Woman is also a mother and mother is God. God in not allowed to enter in temples, What a rubbish. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbmbO0b-Sc

anil wrote:

Woman is also a mother and mother is God. God in not allowed to enter in temples, What a rubbish. 

Yes, the greatest strength of woman is motherhood. And your natural ability to become a mother comes through the natural process for which you are considered impure. So you can not enter a temple till you are naturally fit to be a mother and bear a child. Before that and after that is Okay. The logic seems too tough to understand

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Regarding Entrance of Woman in to temples and Dargahs , Haji Ali accepted. Now it has to be seen. Now will Sabarmala follow the Example or not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/10/25/will-sabarimala-follow-the-example-of-haji-ali-letting-women-int/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes, the greatest strength of woman is motherhood. And your natural ability to become a mother comes through the natural process for which you are considered impure. So you can not enter a temple till you are naturally fit to be a mother and bear a child. Before that and after that is Okay. The logic seems too tough to understand

Religious leaders have the capacity to brainwash the minds of devotees and women have always been considered second class citizens and thereby not difficult to convince. Here the older women themselves take the lead in trampling the younger ladies under the guise of tradition and custom..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Religious leaders have the capacity to brainwash the minds of devotees and women have always been considered second class citizens and thereby not difficult to convince. Here the older women themselves take the lead in trampling the younger ladies under the guise of tradition and custom..

Sad but true religious leaders demean religion. Have all intentions to make one God Fearing for their own business to run. Religion should make us God Loving, but once everyone becomes God Loving , the business of these religious leaders will doom. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Well said. These self appointed Religious Leaders who claim themselves as 'God's Men' made religion a business. They do not hesitate to distort the truth. I feel it is good for us to be away from these pseudo God men.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
rambabu wrote:

Well said. These self appointed Religious Leaders who claim themselves as 'God's Men' made religion a business. They do not hesitate to distort the truth. I feel it is good for us to be away from these pseudo God men.

God did't depute their representative to these so called God men.. We people make them God men.Ignore and overlook these.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.