Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is not only Kejriwal and BJP who hold responsibility. Everyone has to do their little bit. It is sad to see how the incapability of any politician and leader takes the form of this ball transfer and blame game. How can you politicize pollution?? It is emergency and one has to act. So far, we can have special facilities and flyovers for politicians and VVIP, but what about air to breathe?? They also have to pay the price

Right.  its a clear case of negligence. On Sunday  , People came out of their houses and were demanding their right to Breathe. among those present were kids, joggers, students, environmentalists and Doctors. The effect of pollution.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Masked-citizens-demand-right-to-breathe/articleshow/55280525.cms

Today situation is some better, sky is blue here. Now we will wait, how many politicians will claim credit.

Really funny. These politicians fall in line to to take the Credit. all of us know about the politicians

Yes we hope for some kindness from the Nature as the politicians have always turned us down

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes we hope for some kindness from the Nature as the politicians have always turned us down

Arunima Singh wrote:

Nature will be kind, only when we are kind to nature. Delhi's real pollution is Political Pollution.

Alternative solutions to combat pollution are costly and thus polluting is resorted to as a cheaper way of disposing pollutants. The challenge is to reduce cost of anti pollution measures.

vijay wrote:

Alternative solutions to combat pollution are costly and thus polluting is resorted to as a cheaper way of disposing pollutants. The challenge is to reduce cost of anti pollution measures.

Common man can take a few measures to reduce pollution. Living a life which reduces your own production of pollution that others can see and emulate. Wherever possible go by walk or bicycle. More than this Government should spread the awareness about the evils of Pollution.

The key to reducing pollution from all sectors is 'minimalism', which unfortunately, in this new age of consumerism is becoming outdated and old fashioned.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Over with one festive season, we are getting into other season of commercialization - Christmas and New Year. The market, retail and online stores have already rolled their sleeves and are geared up to target consumerism. 

Hope with the new move by Modi government, things will improve. You need to have the piles of black money for that extravagant mindless celebrations and spending

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.