Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

I read a Book on Tourism in Rajasthan that there are  many  ,Havelis and  Palaces.  Palace Castle Mandawa, the Mandawa Haveli., Rajmahal Palace in jaipur are worth seeing. Rajasthan is a Tourist haven. I hope one day, i will definitely visit Rajashan.

yes Rajasthan is state of forts, Havelies and palaces. Winter season is best one to visit here.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I read a Book on Tourism in Rajasthan that there are  many  ,Havelis and  Palaces.  Palace Castle Mandawa, the Mandawa Haveli., Rajmahal Palace in jaipur are worth seeing. Rajasthan is a Tourist haven. I hope one day, i will definitely visit Rajashan.

yes Rajasthan is state of forts, Havelies and palaces. Winter season is best one to visit here.

I want to see Jaipur, the Pink City.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes Pink city sightly, near by sity Ajmer and Sarsika is also awesome.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

How about Jaisalmer ? Is it nearer to you

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Through this post, I  could know many facts, hitherto unknown to me..  I would like to add some more facts about Sri  Ganganagar which I learned from the Web link It is  is a planned city too. It is named after Maharaja Sri Ganga Singh Bahadur.

Thank you Anil.

Yes it is named after Maharaja Ganga Singh of Bikaner. He developed this city and also bring water of Himlaya. Earlier it was a small village know as Ramnagar.

Are you having any celebrations for the special occasion ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

How about Jaisalmer ? Is it nearer to you

Jaisalmer is also nice one. It is not nearer to you. Approx. 500Km away from me.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Through this post, I  could know many facts, hitherto unknown to me..  I would like to add some more facts about Sri  Ganganagar which I learned from the Web link It is  is a planned city too. It is named after Maharaja Sri Ganga Singh Bahadur.

Thank you Anil.

Yes it is named after Maharaja Ganga Singh of Bikaner. He developed this city and also bring water of Himlaya. Earlier it was a small village know as Ramnagar.

Are you having any celebrations for the special occasion ?

Yes this is celebrate here at public and government level. Marthan race, Rangoli, Mehndi competiton, Worship at Shivpur head (from where water enter in Rajasthan )

lighting at all circles and government offices and much more.

Can you tell me about Udaipur and what i is famous for ?

rambabu wrote:

Yes, Udaipur know as Vennis of India. It have some lacks what are attached with each other. Lack place is situated in mid of on lack. Chhitore is near by Udaipur. It have forts and famous Vijay satmbha. Nathdwara is also near to Udaipur It is famous for temple of Sanwalis ji. Udaipur is semi hill area. Kumbhar Garh, Captial of Maharan Pratap is also nearby Udaipur.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, Udaipur know as Vennis of India. It have some lacks what are attached with each other. Lack place is situated in mid of on lack. Chhitore is near by Udaipur. It have forts and famous Vijay satmbha. Nathdwara is also near to Udaipur It is famous for temple of Sanwalis ji. Udaipur is semi hill area. Kumbhar Garh, Captial of Maharan Pratap is also nearby Udaipur.

D you mean lakes. If Udaipur is known as Venice of India, I can imagine how beautiful it would be.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.