Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Can you tell me about Udaipur and what i is famous for ?

Yes, Udaipur know as Vennis of India. It have some lacks what are attached with each other. Lack place is situated in mid of on lack. Chhitore is near by Udaipur. It have forts and famous Vijay satmbha. Nathdwara is also near to Udaipur It is famous for temple of Sanwalis ji. Udaipur is semi hill area. Kumbhar Garh, Captial of Maharan Pratap is also nearby Udaipur.

D you mean lakes. If Udaipur is known as Venice of India, I can imagine how beautiful it would be.

Imagine is not enough come here in coming summer and also visit Mount Abu.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, Udaipur know as Vennis of India. It have some lacks what are attached with each other. Lack place is situated in mid of on lack. Chhitore is near by Udaipur. It have forts and famous Vijay satmbha. Nathdwara is also near to Udaipur It is famous for temple of Sanwalis ji. Udaipur is semi hill area. Kumbhar Garh, Captial of Maharan Pratap is also nearby Udaipur.

D you mean lakes. If Udaipur is known as Venice of India, I can imagine how beautiful it would be.

Thank you nil. I will certanly cpme to Rajashan But I utilize Pakaged tours through our andhra Pradesh State Tourism department.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thank you nil. I will certanly cpme to Rajashan But I utilize Pakaged tours through our andhra Pradesh State Tourism department.

Your welcome.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Your welcome.

I heard a lot about Handicrafts of Rajasthan, like Textiles , jewellery, pottery etc. Yes as you said I want to visit Mount ABU too. i WILL stay in Rajasthan for aboutn10 to 15 days.

I once visited Ganganager to attend the marriage of one of my classmates. Am not sure if its the same place as the people over there referred to their place as Ganganager only without the prefix sri

jabeen wrote:

I once visited Ganganager to attend the marriage of one of my classmates. Am not sure if its the same place as the people over there referred to their place as Ganganager only without the prefix sri

Ganganagar, you visited located in in the state of Rajasthan ? Ganganagar's full name is Sriganganagar. located tn the State of Rajasthan.

rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Ganganagar, you visited located in in the state of Rajasthan ? Ganganagar's full name is Sriganganagar. located tn the State of Rajasthan.

Yeah. It was in Rajasthan. Unfortunately did not get the opportunity to explore the city properly

jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Yeah. It was in Rajasthan. Unfortunately did not get the opportunity to explore the city properly

Even now, it is not too late. I would suggest you to consult  Traveling agencies in your Place. agencies will lead you to all the important and seen worthy places in Karnataka.

rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Even now, it is not too late. I would suggest you to consult  Traveling agencies in your Place. agencies will lead you to all the important and seen worthy places in Karnataka.

How does Karnataka come into a discussion on Ganga nagar?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

How does Karnataka come into a discussion on Ganga nagar?

Looking it is typing mistake.

Rajasthan have only one Sriganganagar. Name of city is Srigangnnagar and name of district is Ganganagar. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.