Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Graduation is pretty important. If you've graduated from a renowned college, that in itself is enough to get you a good package. For example, among the Btech students we all have heard "IIT ka Thappa hi kafi hai." It means companies will run after you if you've graduated from one of the top IITs. Of course, at the end experience does come into play.

Of course a degree from a prestigious institution carries a lot of weight but a person's progress entirely depends on his or her own capability . I know of several cases of IITans who were able to land a good job but in later years came up with mediocre performances ..

That's what I meant. A renowned institute would provide you with opportunities but what you make of it later is in your own hands. One who grabs that opportunity and is able to excel with his/her performance reaches greater heights.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

I am of the opinion, expertise in various fields play an important role in getting a job.

I am a degree holder in Science. With this degree, I waited several years for a Job.Then I realized and learned digital painting as well as Convectional painting through " Learn yourself " series from different Web sites. Of course Hard work too is  essential. In a span of 2 years, I got a job in a local Advertising agency as a Web Designer. This happened many years ago

rambabu wrote:

I am of the opinion, expertise in various fields play an important role in getting a job.

I am a degree holder in Science. With this degree, I waited several years for a Job.Then I realized and learned digital painting as well as Convectional painting through " Learn yourself " series from different Web sites. Of course Hard work too is  essential. In a span of 2 years, I got a job in a local Advertising agency as a Web Designer. This happened many years ago

You say you are 82 years old which means you completed you graduation at least 60 years ago . What websites are you talking about since internet has been around for may be 30 years at the most . Your responses, generally are totally unreliable and false ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I said the Ad agency for which I worked was a local agency. If you are thinking Adverising is used for internet only, you are mistaken. Advertising may be in the form Sign Boards and in the form of brochures say  for a Jewllery company.

I passed my degree in the year 1965. After that I worked  for several organizations as the promoter of their products.

rambabu wrote:

I said the Ad agency for which I worked was a local agency. If you are thinking Adverising is used for internet only, you are mistaken. Advertising may be in the form Sign Boards and in the form of brochures say  for a Jewllery company.

I passed my degree in the year 1965. After that I worked  for several organizations as the promoter of their products.

rambabu wrote:

Then I realized and learned digital painting as well as Convectional painting through " Learn yourself " series from different Web sites..

Your own words which is of course totally unreliable.

By the digital photography was introduced only in the mid eighties in France ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

rambabu wrote:

Then I realized and learned digital painting as well as Convectional painting through " Learn yourself " series from different Web sites..

Your own words which is of course totally unreliable.

By the digital photography was introduced only in the mid eighties in France ..

Unless he lived in France in mid-eighties. Highly likely...grimacing

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

I am living in India, AP. Mind it i did not say digital Photography. I said Digital Painting using the Photoshop

rambabu wrote:

I am living in India, AP. Mind it i did not say digital Photography. I said Digital Painting using the Photoshop

You said websites..Can you name a few?

Oscar Wilde

Digital painting and photography have the same technique...you are getting deeper into the web of lies created by your own self ..by the way please stop using third rate filmy language (' Mind it.)

Google search. You will get plenty of websites.In Digital Painting Photoshop is used. The question of using a Cam will never arise.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.