Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People are not here for spoon feeding others. That member is not satisfied with what was given

If at all it is you who need to learn some etiquette on discussion forums and social behavior on forums, not any other member here..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am alright from my side. Other member was greedy. Though I gave him many Weblinks as he desired.

Honestly you are unbelievable , even better than Lalu ..carry on ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Dear, you want me to spoon feed for you ?. Here is a list of a  few sites which teach you Oil color painting, Water color painting, Acrylic color painting so on and so forth. From this site I learned different paintings in different genres of painting.. But Pen and ink paintings I . learned on my own

Go on with these sites. I wish you all success.

http://thevirtualinstructor.com/blog/8-painting-websites-and-resources

Since you didn't understand anything I said, let me put it bluntly.  I am not interested in painting. I was trying to verify if you really learnt to paint from internet. Because at your time internet did not exist. But now it's getting childish.

So, this is me spoonfeeding you. Now if you don't understand sarcasm, please don't bother replying to any of my posts. And don't throw around condescending remarks cause it doesn't suit you. (Don't even bother replying to this post)

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Any message will simply go over the head ..

Coming back to the topic, Indian graduate degree in arts,science or economics has absolutely no value in the Western countries or Europe because there is a certain lack in practical knowledge in our system of education..so you get to see even post graduates in these subjects are asking up menial jobs !

I think it completely depends on your skills and abilities. There are many companies who will give you opportunities as a fresher but it depends how you are going to utilize your golden chance. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

India's education system is often criticized for its emphasis on rote learning and absence of Research opportunities and little skills training. That is why Graduates are working as sweepers and other menial jobs

Graduate people with excellent communication skill can easily get job especially in sales and marketing field. No need of additional qualification like MBA to succeed in this field, if they are smart. People with leadership skill can reach in managerial level. It depends upon our ability.

A good information.Communication ski;;s play a vital role in getting a good job

Thank you said by: Jincy Aby
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.