All of us cannot like the same topics of discussion since our tastes vary and interests differ..so, what according to you would be an interesting topic of discussion that catches your eye and make you want to respond to it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I like the Topics on Health, humor ,environment. and about  Vintage Bollywood Movies. from my side I will contribute such Topics.

I like to reply topics of which I have some knowledge. Bollywood, politics is my choice.

So basically one looks for discussion topics that they know something about rather than respond to those which they have no knowledge of. But this discussion site is all  about spreading knowledge and information and if one does not venture out of one's comfort zone , how can one acquire knowledge ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

So basically one looks for discussion topics that they know something about rather than respond to those which they have no knowledge of. But this discussion site is all  about spreading knowledge and information and if one does not venture out of one's comfort zone , how can one acquire knowledge ?

Getting knowledge is another thing but writing on topic is another one. Honestly speaking how many members are reading each and every reply of topics. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Getting knowledge is another thing but writing on topic is another one. Honestly speaking how many members are reading each and every reply of topics. 

Of course you dont bother about members who repeat the same old things or parrot others since it only irritates rather than add any positive information or knowledge , but when it comes to a member who makes interesting posts or responds to my discussions I do read each post carefully ..

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course you dont bother about members who repeat the same old things or parrot others since it only irritates rather than add any positive information or knowledge , but when it comes to a member who makes interesting posts or responds to my discussions I do read each post carefully .

I also read each post on topic which I post. Indeed I have not enough time to read each post.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course you dont bother about members who repeat the same old things or parrot others since it only irritates rather than add any positive information or knowledge , but when it comes to a member who makes interesting posts or responds to my discussions I do read each post carefully .

I also read each post on topic which I post. Indeed I have not enough time to read each post.

If a member i likes and knows about the topic, naturally he reads the post thoroughly.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Fair enough..You are busy and I too am busy and we do the best we can within the given time at our disposal..

Normally i m interested in topics related to food, environment, culture, education & fictional books. I also read post related to Bollywood but it is not my favourite topics. Regarding reading the post of others, i compulsorily read the post of some members who have contributed positively so far. 

jabeen wrote:

Normally i m interested in topics related to food, environment, culture, education & fictional books. I also read post related to Bollywood but it is not my favourite topics. Regarding reading the post of others, i compulsorily read the post of some members who have contributed positively so far. 

Same here, in fact unless you read the posts how can you respond to the point..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.