Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thoroughly reading the post will definitely  help. I used to commit this mistake once. But now I realised, how important it is to make Forums lively.

something that holds your interest or at least interest of majority people and those who make you inquisitive to know more. More over where you can seek some tips and facts from others. 

But I feel it is quite important that we read, understand and respond relevant to the topic. That maintains the decorum of the forum and keeps people active in real sense and spirit. Posting for the sake of points kills the real essence of forum.

I feel current news that are debatable make a good topic for discussion. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I too like current topics since it always has an element of interest to all and one can have a lively discussion. I feel that a good discussion shd cover all topics that are connected. In another discussion forum where I have been a member for more than a decade there was a time when I started a topic on Indian summer  and went on to discuss about Mangoes, fertilizers, tropical fruits , dishes made out of mango and jackfruit and so on..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

something that holds your interest or at least interest of majority people and those who make you inquisitive to know more. More over where you can seek some tips and facts from others. 

But I feel it is quite important that we read, understand and respond relevant to the topic. That maintains the decorum of the forum and keeps people active in real sense and spirit. Posting for the sake of points kills the real essence of forum.

You are right current topic is good one for discussion. We are from different states some time when any members post current topics about their area that it is very tough to write reply. 

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

You are right current topic is good one for discussion. We are from different states some time when any members post current topics about their area that it is very tough to write reply. 

Besides Current topics, I would like to have Homorous topics too.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Not only you every one like humorous and topics on it.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Not only you every one like humorous and topics on it.

We should have some light moments too in the Topics.

Discussions on day today subjects are always interesting and have a lot of scope for discussion..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, we all show interest and reply more to the topics that we know. But the same time exploring a less known niche can be rewarding. Anyway we have so many easily available resources to gather information and if we read the posts of all members, we do get something insightful. So sometimes going off the track and having lesser explored topics will also add to the seasoning

Yes, we all show interest and reply more to the topics that we know. But the same time exploring a less known niche can be rewarding. Anyway we have so many easily available resources to gather information and if we read the posts of all members, we do get something insightful. So sometimes going off the track and having lesser explored topics will also add to the seasoning

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.