Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Variety of subjects will evoke interest in different categories of Members. Most of these are available already. Some additions will help in making the things more spicy.

I like to discuss about a variety of subjects but topics on current affairs, nature, garden, etc. are my favorite topics. I prefer to know more about a topic when I comment on them, if I don't know a topic that well, I prefer to only read through other readers' comments rather than just give a glance over them and comment something senseless or meaningless. For me, a discussion is lively when it brings out plenty of ideas, thoughts and new knowledge about any topic. The example that Usha gave of Indian summer leading to exotic Indian fruits and recipes etc. would be an ideal kind of discussion in my opinion.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I like to discuss about a variety of subjects but topics on current affairs, nature, garden, etc. are my favorite topics. I prefer to know more about a topic when I comment on them, if I don't know a topic that well, I prefer to only read through other readers' comments rather than just give a glance over them and comment something senseless or meaningless. For me, a discussion is lively when it brings out plenty of ideas, thoughts and new knowledge about any topic. The example that Usha gave of Indian summer leading to exotic Indian fruits and recipes etc. would be an ideal kind of discussion in my opinion.

Well said Kalyani, we need to explore rather than give the same already known responses. Members should try to add on their ideas ( not go into unnecessary personal details that are not relevant) and thoughts . One can develop and take a discussion further just with one single new idea that gets introduced into the discussion 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I think the news are always the first priority of any forum and that I think is the best way to be alive in the day to day conversation.

sdfafa

I would also feel some topics of general interest featuring History, culture, mythology etc will be good to stimulate us to research and collect information. Moreover, will be good to brush up the old forgotten lessons learnt at school. Also to give our modern perspective for an age old subject, the interpretations around it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I agree, some out of the ordinary discussion topics definitely help us gain knowledge..in fact mythology and history cover a whole range of interesting topics ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am all for Mythology and History related posts.

rambabu wrote:

So, why dont you start some discussions on these topics ?

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

So, why dont you start some discussions on these topics ?

Definitely. May be today or tomorrow, I will post.

Babu saroj wrote:

I think the news are always the first priority of any forum and that I think is the best way to be alive in the day to day conversation.

True, current news and topics on what is happening around us has a lot of scope for discussion since most members can identify with it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.