Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When you see artistes who have lost their limbs but are using their legs or even moth to create beauty around them, you need to really salute them and this is not possible without self motivation and commitment . There are quite a few of them who have achieved so much when the rest of us with all our limbs intact fail to get motivated to achieve more than what we have done..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Recently, I have seen paintings painted by a handicapped  boy,with just Chalk and charcoal on the roads and begging for alms .   Can there be a better example for Self motivation.?

rambabu wrote:

Recently, I have seen paintings painted by a handicapped  boy,with just Chalk and charcoal on the roads and begging for alms .   Can there be a better example for Self motivation.?

It is thinking of most of peoples for a disable what he can do? he/she is disable. So no one wants to motivate them. Self motivation in case of disable person is more important to prove that we are disable but also able like others. This buddy prove it. Great

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is thinking of most of peoples for a disable what he can do? he/she is disable. So no one wants to motivate them. Self motivation in case of disable person is more important to prove that we are disable but also able like others. This buddy prove it. Great

Self motivation is the ability to do what needs to be done without influence from other people or situations. People with Self motivation can find a reason and strength to complete a task, even when challenging, without giving up or needing another to encourage them

One of the greatest success stories through self motivation, commitment and vision is that of Dirubhai Ambani:s ..I don't need to say any more since everyone knows about Reliance

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

One of the greatest success stories through self motivation, commitment and vision is that of Dirubhai Ambani:s ..I don't need to say any more since everyone knows about Reliance

Even the then PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee said, how an ordinary Indian fired by the spirit of enterprise and driven by determination can reach the pinnacles of glory in his own time

Another story that inspires is that of Ramoji Rao's of EEnadu group of companies  who is still living.

yes, I fully agree on this because if someone loses his or her own confidence and he/she is not getting help from anybody then at that point of time his/her own motivation comes in use.

sdfafa

We also have some not so well known or rather less publicized individuals who are doing extremely well in their own way. In Mangalore we have an ice cream parlor chain called ideal and Pabbas which introduced a new variety called ghadbhad in the seventies that has become popular in many other cities. The ice cream parlor has become synonymous with the city . This is the hard work and going against thr tide to come up successfully

I know an Ice cream seller, who roams the streets and sells Ice creams does a roaring business. Children anxiously wait for his arrival. Less publicized small business people, shy away from Publicity and propaganda.

Small achievements and accomplishments boost up your self motivation and keep you fueled up to go ahead with same zeal. But on the other hand, few consecutive failures might dampen your spirit. The key mantra is to hold on, get up, learn from your failures and move ahead, focused and motivated.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.