Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Failures will not dampen the Spirits of any Achiever.  With every failure,Successful people bounce back with renewed vigor and continue their journey onward for achieving their Goals. What all you need is Dedication, Discipline and Devotion.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Small achievements and accomplishments boost up your self motivation and keep you fueled up to go ahead with same zeal. But on the other hand, few consecutive failures might dampen your spirit. The key mantra is to hold on, get up, learn from your failures and move ahead, focused and motivated.

If you keep failing in your attempts , either you are not focused enough or you don't have the capacity to do what you have undertaken. So, once you realize it , better not to waste time ,rather do something else which is more to your interest and you feel confident about .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Failures are the stepping stones for Success. Failures are the Gurus who teach you never to stop and get disheartened. Try and Try until you reach your Goals.

Please don't sound like a broken record repeating the same thing again and again, which we have all heard umpteen times in our life..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whatever I said, might have been repeated. My response is with reference to the thread. The Member used the word 'Failures will dampen the Spirits of some People."

Failures are important as you get to introspect and work on your shortcomings and polish your plus points

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Failures will make you more determined and and a Steely will to Win.

Self motivation , goals and achievements can differ from person to person depending on the circumstances. I have an example to quote of someone I have known since a long time. This person , a post graduate in History , got a lecturers job in a private college after completing his BEd. He had absolutely no interest in either his job or improving himself except in the earnings. Naturally it showed in his quality of teaching and he was warned by the principal a couple of times , so also by his family to motivate himself and do his best in his job . Finally after sometimes  he himself quit his job. His family was furious with him but this also made him realise that he had  studied because of pressure form his father and taken up the job again because of  his father. Later, he started a business of his own which was discouraged by all because they felt he was wasting away his education. But , he succeeded and is now doing very well. So , self motivation works only when there is interest and also a willingness to motivate oneself ..Simply trying again and again does not serve any purpose if there is no real interest .

In my opinion, self-motivation is what drives you to accomplish your targets even when the going goes tough on path of progress. The thoughts that keep the fire alive in yourself since the time when you started the journey towards the success and achievement of the goals is self-motivation.

When someone is self motivated, he will do all that is at his disposal to achieve what he wanted to  achieve. He thinks,  about his  Goals Day in Day out.  The famous saying, " Arise ,Awake, and sop not till the Your Goal is reached," cited by Swami Vivekananda  is the force that drives him ahead.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.