Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I think the articles were published in recent past on this site but if the admin is busy else where you cannot blame him for the present situation. Besides he knows the best about his own site.

As for closed or discontinued websites that is part of the game however there is no dearth of writing sites where you can publish your posts and earn regularly.

No doubt admin knows best but then delay and erratic payment is not going to help.at all, in fact may slowly and surely drive away the members , already there is a decline !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There should be a feature in ARTICLE writing that makes the member stick to the site. Any how, a beginning has been made. I hope inordinately delayed payments and less remuneration would  follow though not sooner at least  lately.

I fail to see any beginning having been made, it would be nice if you can explain it and makes us aware of it 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think the articles were published in recent past on this site but if the admin is busy else where you cannot blame him for the present situation. Besides he knows the best about his own site.

As for closed or discontinued websites that is part of the game however there is no dearth of writing sites where you can publish your posts and earn regularly.

No doubt admin knows best but then delay and erratic payment is not going to help.at all, in fact may slowly and surely drive away the members , already there is a decline !

That is one of the reasons I have stopped posting articles. I have lot more to say but I would prefer to stay silent.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will not blame the admin or anything because he may be occupied with something more important. Only it pains me to see that he created such good platform and now its quality is coming down. A new member coming to this website will see that his articles are not being published and getting paid would be frustrated. A message on the homepage which says currently boddunan is not publishing articles for technical issues and will get back to it later would be enough for now. 

Roshan Ahmed wrote:

I will not blame the admin or anything because he may be occupied with something more important. Only it pains me to see that he created such good platform and now its quality is coming down. A new member coming to this website will see that his articles are not being published and getting paid would be frustrated. A message on the homepage which says currently boddunan is not publishing articles for technical issues and will get back to it later would be enough for now. 

Blaming anybody in this regard will not help. I am of the opinion, members should avail all the existing features.

Roshan Ahmed wrote:

I agree with you. I remember your discussion from those days and even now, I can see it happening before my eyes. I have stayed with this site all these years and it really pains me to see a good site going on a decline. However, I must say and I really appreciate how some of the loyal members are keeping the site afloat by posting regular articles and keeping the forums alive in spite of article publishing delays and payment delays. So I think the site will remain alive after all.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Totally in agreement with all the views here.. a few suggestions i have is

1. As usha already mentioned - the admin should set a minimum cutoff for the published articles. Paying rs 2 or 5 is like insulting a writer. If the article is so bad or not worth it , then let the admin decide not to publish it at all

2. Assuming that the admin is busy which is causing the delay in publishing the articles - he should delegate that task to a moderator/s

3. If the admin really wants to keep the site going strong he should re-introduce the contests and rewards. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

Totally in agreement with all the views here.. a few suggestions i have is

1. As usha already mentioned - the admin should set a minimum cutoff for the published articles. Paying rs 2 or 5 is like insulting a writer. If the article is so bad or not worth it , then let the admin decide not to publish it at all

2. Assuming that the admin is busy which is causing the delay in publishing the articles - he should delegate that task to a moderator/s

3. If the admin really wants to keep the site going strong he should re-introduce the contests and rewards. 

Valid points , I sincerely hope and wish that the admin notes them ! We definitely need some changes here .

Thank you said by: Divya

However busy is the The administrator, he should turn his attention at least once in a while.After all Boddunan is his site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.