Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    Divya wrote:

    Totally in agreement with all the views here.. a few suggestions i have is

    1. As usha already mentioned - the admin should set a minimum cutoff for the published articles. Paying rs 2 or 5 is like insulting a writer. If the article is so bad or not worth it , then let the admin decide not to publish it at all

    2. Assuming that the admin is busy which is causing the delay in publishing the articles - he should delegate that task to a moderator/s

    3. If the admin really wants to keep the site going strong he should re-introduce the contests and rewards. 

    Another step we or rather the moderators can take up is to check with the admin directly ( assuming they have a way of communication to the admin other than the forum) and check with him regarding the plans he has for the site.

    Also with so much of a discussion going on about the site and admin's role... i feel the admin owes us all an explanation. It would be so much more appropriate if he could spare a few minutes to clarify his plan for the site himself.


    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    Divya wrote:
    Divya wrote:

    Totally in agreement with all the views here.. a few suggestions i have is

    1. As usha already mentioned - the admin should set a minimum cutoff for the published articles. Paying rs 2 or 5 is like insulting a writer. If the article is so bad or not worth it , then let the admin decide not to publish it at all

    2. Assuming that the admin is busy which is causing the delay in publishing the articles - he should delegate that task to a moderator/s

    3. If the admin really wants to keep the site going strong he should re-introduce the contests and rewards. 

    Another step we or rather the moderators can take up is to check with the admin directly ( assuming they have a way of communication to the admin other than the forum) and check with him regarding the plans he has for the site.

    Also with so much of a discussion going on about the site and admin's role... i feel the admin owes us all an explanation. It would be so much more appropriate if he could spare a few minutes to clarify his plan for the site himself.

    I think, all the points you mentioned were discussed earlier. There is no point in discussing further.

     


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Divya wrote:
    Divya wrote:

    Totally in agreement with all the views here.. a few suggestions i have is

    1. As usha already mentioned - the admin should set a minimum cutoff for the published articles. Paying rs 2 or 5 is like insulting a writer. If the article is so bad or not worth it , then let the admin decide not to publish it at all

    2. Assuming that the admin is busy which is causing the delay in publishing the articles - he should delegate that task to a moderator/s

    3. If the admin really wants to keep the site going strong he should re-introduce the contests and rewards. 

    Another step we or rather the moderators can take up is to check with the admin directly ( assuming they have a way of communication to the admin other than the forum) and check with him regarding the plans he has for the site.

    Also with so much of a discussion going on about the site and admin's role... i feel the admin owes us all an explanation. It would be so much more appropriate if he could spare a few minutes to clarify his plan for the site himself.

    I think, all the points you mentioned were discussed earlier. There is no point in discussing further.

    Since no decision is taken. And we have not had any formal communication, i dont see any harm in further discussion. 


    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Divya wrote:
    Divya wrote:

    Totally in agreement with all the views here.. a few suggestions i have is

    1. As usha already mentioned - the admin should set a minimum cutoff for the published articles. Paying rs 2 or 5 is like insulting a writer. If the article is so bad or not worth it , then let the admin decide not to publish it at all

    2. Assuming that the admin is busy which is causing the delay in publishing the articles - he should delegate that task to a moderator/s

    3. If the admin really wants to keep the site going strong he should re-introduce the contests and rewards. 

    Another step we or rather the moderators can take up is to check with the admin directly ( assuming they have a way of communication to the admin other than the forum) and check with him regarding the plans he has for the site.

    Also with so much of a discussion going on about the site and admin's role... i feel the admin owes us all an explanation. It would be so much more appropriate if he could spare a few minutes to clarify his plan for the site himself.

    I think, all the points you mentioned were discussed earlier. There is no point in discussing further.

    Let the thread starter and the other members too have a say in the matter ,,


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    Frankly I don't think anything will happen and hence I won't be commenting on this thread. Looks a waste of time.


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    As per my communication with admin maybe he would consider it in future but increasing rates for articles is not possible for time being. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    As per my communication with admin maybe he would consider it in future but increasing rates for articles is not possible for time being. 

    Well that's that then,any idea how far in future ?


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    Now the facts have come out, Even if the Administration  allows Article writing, It is with less remuneration.  Members may not show all that interest and enthusiasm, Thank heavens, some other features are retained.


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    I think the articles were published in recent past on this site but if the admin is busy else where you cannot blame him for the present situation. Besides he knows the best about his own site.

    As for closed or discontinued websites that is part of the game however there is no dearth of writing sites where you can publish your posts and earn regularly.

    That is a different issue altogether. You know many of the old members of this site who have emotional links  with this site are really disturbed. I hope the wishes of senior members along with me will be fulfilled sooner than later.

    Yes when we associate with site for long we feel some emotional attachment with site and members. My lot is one of them. Although this site is still working it is not attractive life earlier. Earlier it have many members from India.

     


  • Re: Article Issue: I would like to say 'I said so'

    by » 6 years ago


    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    I think the articles were published in recent past on this site but if the admin is busy else where you cannot blame him for the present situation. Besides he knows the best about his own site.

    As for closed or discontinued websites that is part of the game however there is no dearth of writing sites where you can publish your posts and earn regularly.

    That is a different issue altogether. You know many of the old members of this site who have emotional links  with this site are really disturbed. I hope the wishes of senior members along with me will be fulfilled sooner than later.

    Yes when we associate with site for long we feel some emotional attachment with site and members. My lot is one of them. Although this site is still working it is not attractive life earlier. Earlier it have many members from India.

    I worked in My Lot. It is no more functioning.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.