Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think the articles were published in recent past on this site but if the admin is busy else where you cannot blame him for the present situation. Besides he knows the best about his own site.

As for closed or discontinued websites that is part of the game however there is no dearth of writing sites where you can publish your posts and earn regularly.

That is a different issue altogether. You know many of the old members of this site who have emotional links  with this site are really disturbed. I hope the wishes of senior members along with me will be fulfilled sooner than later.

Yes when we associate with site for long we feel some emotional attachment with site and members. My lot is one of them. Although this site is still working it is not attractive life earlier. Earlier it have many members from India.

I worked in My Lot. It is no more functioning.

The confidence with which you utter untruths is truly amazing...Mylot is and has been working whether you are working there or not..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Now the facts have come out, Even if the Administration  allows Article writing, It is with less remuneration.  Members may not show all that interest and enthusiasm, Thank heavens, some other features are retained.

Sure, you can go on with the inane posts and press as many likes as you want and there is absolutely no curb on that ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think the articles were published in recent past on this site but if the admin is busy else where you cannot blame him for the present situation. Besides he knows the best about his own site.

As for closed or discontinued websites that is part of the game however there is no dearth of writing sites where you can publish your posts and earn regularly.

That is a different issue altogether. You know many of the old members of this site who have emotional links  with this site are really disturbed. I hope the wishes of senior members along with me will be fulfilled sooner than later.

Yes when we associate with site for long we feel some emotional attachment with site and members. My lot is one of them. Although this site is still working it is not attractive life earlier. Earlier it have many members from India.

I worked in My Lot. It is no more functioning.

Another example of you being irresponsible! Did you even try to find out the truth about this statement???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't want to start a new forum or question. I already had one question for the same. I even sent a mail to seek answer. I understand that points are not cash credits. But do points get redeemed in cash and if so what is the policy?? Any old member who can clarify?? I have understood the point earning system but how and when the points get redeemed??

I am sorry to take discussion in different way, but since I couldn't get an answer of my question, I thought to have it here as many are talking about different things on the site other than article

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I don't want to start a new forum or question. I already had one question for the same. I even sent a mail to seek answer. I understand that points are not cash credits. But do points get redeemed in cash and if so what is the policy?? Any old member who can clarify?? I have understood the point earning system but how and when the points get redeemed??

I am sorry to take discussion in different way, but since I couldn't get an answer of my question, I thought to have it here as many are talking about different things on the site other than article.

The points are used for earnings only in the leaderboard now. The one with the highest point for any particular week earns Rs. 50, the next four highest point earners earn Rs. 25 each and the next 5 earners earn Rs. 10. Earlier, there used to be revenue sharing system where 2000 points earned you 1 share from the total revenues of the site, the more the points you earned, the more shares you got. But that has been stopped now. I hope this answers your questions.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

It i9s a pleasure to read post by Roshan Ahmad. I remember his contributions some years ago. We have others like Abid, who have forgotten the site even though they were very active a few years ago. Sandhya is also one such member though she appears some times. Now Chimoy Mukherjee also does not appear. May be absence of such members has lowered the standard.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Roshan Ahmed, Swetha Shenoy

I hope admin works towards recovery of the old standards. Hope to see these good old members back in action

I hope admin works towards recovery of the old standards. Hope to see these good old members back in action

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It i9s a pleasure to read post by Roshan Ahmad. I remember his contributions some years ago. We have others like Abid, who have forgotten the site even though they were very active a few years ago. Sandhya is also one such member though she appears some times. Now Chimoy Mukherjee also does not appear. May be absence of such members has lowered the standard.   

When I joined this site no doubt there were many more active members and there was lot more activity, many more article published but frankly i cannot vouch for any high standards either of articles or on the forum. It was later after the admin brought in many reforms that we saw positive changes and in fact 2013 - 2015 was the best period with many article writing competitions etc ..but once the admin became lax for whatever reason I see the site reverting back to what it was when I joined it with lot less activity ..

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Thank You Gulshanji. I enjoyed reading your posts and articles back then. All of them were well structured, written, to the point and very rational. I think you've also become less active on the site because then you used to be on the leaderboard every week. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.