Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

I use the same strategy as Usha. The only difference being that I pen it down manually whenever I come across any idea from any source. I only write it down on my laptop when i feel that I have enough to articulate and convey through my writing. Sometimes I even have to split informations into more than one article to make it precised and effective. So if you have more information you can have few articles around different aspects of same topic. I always keep the target audience in mind depending on the site/ magazine I am writing for.

It doesn't matter, how you collect the material you need. Only thing to be remembered is to keep all your resources handy.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I use the same strategy as Usha. The only difference being that I pen it down manually whenever I come across any idea from any source. I only write it down on my laptop when i feel that I have enough to articulate and convey through my writing. Sometimes I even have to split informations into more than one article to make it precised and effective. So if you have more information you can have few articles around different aspects of same topic. I always keep the target audience in mind depending on the site/ magazine I am writing for.

I too do that Arunima , not down on a notebook. Then I transfer it on to the word pad. Later I expand the ideas ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.