I read so many articles right now and I mean truly I read as much as possible. I am very impressed by everyone on boddunan.com who has written articles. They are really knowledgeable and interesting. I wanted to compliment all of you here so I decided to start a topic. Thank you everyone and I am inspired to boost my writing skills.  


I am a fiction writer, poet and blogger.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    I too like reading articles here. In fact I try to read a few articles everyday. However I feel that some low quality articles have also been published. I mean I ve come across certain articles which had very little to offer, some with many grammatical mistakes etc. But its true that there are many writers at this site who write very interesting articles. In fact i always look forward to read their articles


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    jabeen wrote:

    I too like reading articles here. In fact I try to read a few articles everyday. However I feel that some low quality articles have also been published. I mean I ve come across certain articles which had very little to offer, some with many grammatical mistakes etc. But its true that there are many writers at this site who write very interesting articles. In fact i always look forward to read their articles

    Same thoughts here as well..I agree with Jabeen !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    jabeen wrote:

    I too like reading articles here. In fact I try to read a few articles everyday. However I feel that some low quality articles have also been published. I mean I ve come across certain articles which had very little to offer, some with many grammatical mistakes etc. But its true that there are many writers at this site who write very interesting articles. In fact i always look forward to read their articles

    Definitely along with the good quality articles, there were some low quality Articles too. But majority were of good standard.

     


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    Thank you Vishakha for appreciating this! Although I am not a major contributor for the articles, but I really love it when someone appreciates something that you have been a part of for a long time. I agree that there are some very low-quality and jarring articles along with good ones and such articles could definitely have been avoided.  But overall, there are some very good ones here!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    I am not sure, I have done all kind of reading and writing during my stay of almost 6 years on this site. I miss the golden era this site had when even members with no time at their disposal had started writing.  


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I am not sure, I have done all kind of reading and writing during my stay of almost 6 years on this site. I miss the golden era this site had when even members with no time at their disposal had started writing.  

    I agree with you. I too enjoyed whole heatedly during that period. In one way, Boddunan has become an integral part of the Members of that period. Article writing competitions, Healthy Discussion forums used to regale the Members. I am not sure if that Era, comes once again,

     


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    Thank you Vishakha for appreciating this! Although I am not a major contributor for the articles, but I really love it when someone appreciates something that you have been a part of for a long time. I agree that there are some very low-quality and jarring articles along with good ones and such articles could definitely have been avoided.  But overall, there are some very good ones here!

    You might not ve written many articles but you do write very good articles. I was quite impressed by some of your articles particularly the one you wrote after the uttarkhand disaster. Unfortunately, i don't remember the title now.


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    Thank you Vishakha for appreciating this! Although I am not a major contributor for the articles, but I really love it when someone appreciates something that you have been a part of for a long time. I agree that there are some very low-quality and jarring articles along with good ones and such articles could definitely have been avoided.  But overall, there are some very good ones here!

    It job of moderator to reject poor quality articles.

     


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I am not sure, I have done all kind of reading and writing during my stay of almost 6 years on this site. I miss the golden era this site had when even members with no time at their disposal had started writing.  

    I know.. I was once travelling during the time we had the article writing competition and wrote  part of an article sitting in the airport lounge so that i could submit it before the last date. We somehow made time inspite of work schedule etc .. 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Impressive articles here

    by » 3 years ago


    I echo thoughts of Jabeen, Usha and Kalyani. I have came across many good quality articles along with some poor quality ones too. I have read many articles of Usha and find them really informative and well researched and penned down. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.