Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

I echo thoughts of Jabeen, Usha and Kalyani. I have came across many good quality articles along with some poor quality ones too. I have read many articles of Usha and find them really informative and well researched and penned down. 

She does ve a way with words. She can make even a very boring topics very interesting and informative, particularly on health topics. There are others too who write very good articles- Sunil, Chinmoy, Krishna, Mohan Manohar, Kalyani, Sandhya, Gulshan etc to name a few. Gulshan by the way is a very good story teller. Nowadays I also look forward to read your and MG Singh's articles

I do agree with other members that a standard should be maintained when publishing an article.  Publishing very poor quality works only brings down the standard of this site.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I echo thoughts of Jabeen, Usha and Kalyani. I have came across many good quality articles along with some poor quality ones too. I have read many articles of Usha and find them really informative and well researched and penned down. 

She does ve a way with words. She can make even a very boring topics very interesting and informative, particularly on health topics. There are others too who write very good articles- Sunil, Chinmoy, Krishna, Mohan Manohar, Kalyani, Sandhya, Gulshan etc to name a few. Gulshan by the way is a very good story teller. Nowadays I also look forward to read your and MG Singh's articles

I do agree with other members that a standard should be maintained when publishing an article.  Publishing very poor quality works only brings down the standard of this site.

ll are good and are my favorite writers.  Each one is unique in his or her own way.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree all those you mentioned and others like vijay , rambabu , you Jabeen and a few others too have written excellent articles . I have to make a special mention of Mohan manohar who has written some of the finest and most informative articles here.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree all those you mentioned and others like vijay , rambabu , you Jabeen and a few others too have written excellent articles . I have to make a special mention of Mohan manohar who has written some of the finest and most informative articles here.

Mohan Manohar,'s absence whom I too liked, feeling his absence. Of course,  Jabeen was very active in Boddunan, when I joined. when I think of them, I wonder if those glorious days will come again or not.

rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

ll are good and are my favorite writers.  Each one is unique in his or her own way.

I don't mean to say that I don't like the works of others whom I had not mentioned. Its just that I happen to read many of their articles and I like their writings. I am still exploring the other writers. I do agree that each writer has his unique way of writing. I for one have learned a lot about painting from you. And if I am in philosophical mood normally I search for Puneet Chhabra's articles.

jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I don't mean to say that I don't like the works of others whom I had not mentioned. Its just that I happen to read many of their articles and I like their writings. I am still exploring the other writers. I do agree that each writer has his unique way of writing. I for one have learned a lot about painting from you. And if I am in philosophical mood normally I search for Puneet Chhabra's articles.

I can understand. Please go ahead for exploring the other Writers. It is good to know that you are interested in painting.

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am not sure, I have done all kind of reading and writing during my stay of almost 6 years on this site. I miss the golden era this site had when even members with no time at their disposal had started writing.  

I know.. I was once travelling during the time we had the article writing competition and wrote  part of an article sitting in the airport lounge so that i could submit it before the last date. We somehow made time inspite of work schedule etc .. 

Dear Usha (ji),

Yes those were the days, I remember waking up at 4 am to generate ideas for articles! Truly said, we would all make the submission on time inspite our work schedule!

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha Shenoy wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am not sure, I have done all kind of reading and writing during my stay of almost 6 years on this site. I miss the golden era this site had when even members with no time at their disposal had started writing.  

I know.. I was once travelling during the time we had the article writing competition and wrote  part of an article sitting in the airport lounge so that i could submit it before the last date. We somehow made time inspite of work schedule etc .. 

Dear Usha (ji),

Yes those were the days, I remember waking up at 4 am to generate ideas for articles! Truly said, we would all make the submission on time inspite our work schedule!

Absolutely Swetha (Ji) , goes to show that we work better under pressure..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have read Jabeen (That is my job here- I did not read them for gaining points  astonished.png) and I liked the way she writes about Manipur and takes pride describing about its culture. I had suggested her to write more but she preferred to stay away. I could recall my stay in Manipur through her writing. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen
usha manohar wrote:
Swetha Shenoy wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Dear Usha (ji),

Absolutely Swetha (Ji) , goes to show that we work better under pressure..

I have never experienced that pressure to write in a timeline. I do writing in my stolen time and sometimes take a pretty long time to finish one. Many such incomplete pieces are there with me. Yes I am punctual about my school newsletter and a local children magazine that my friend runs to promote writing among children and teens in our apartment. 

I wish we have more competition and I can experience the pressure. Moreover, I would like to see how I perform in writing under pressure

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.