Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Swetha Shenoy wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am not sure, I have done all kind of reading and writing during my stay of almost 6 years on this site. I miss the golden era this site had when even members with no time at their disposal had started writing.  

I know.. I was once travelling during the time we had the article writing competition and wrote  part of an article sitting in the airport lounge so that i could submit it before the last date. We somehow made time inspite of work schedule etc .. 

Dear Usha (ji),

Yes those were the days, I remember waking up at 4 am to generate ideas for articles! Truly said, we would all make the submission on time inspite our work schedule!

Absolutely Swetha (Ji) , goes to show that we work better under pressure..

I have never experienced that pressure to write in a timeline. I do writing in my stolen time and sometimes take a pretty long time to finish one. Many such incomplete pieces are there with me. Yes I am punctual about my school newsletter and a local children magazine that my friend runs to promote writing among children and teens in our apartment. 

I wish we have more competition and I can experience the pressure. Moreover, I would like to see how I perform in writing under pressure

Most of us normally tend to work on articles during our free time ..When you have article writing competitions we had to  work within a given time to be qualified for the bonus ..Personally I have realised that I work better when there is pressure and a deadline or else I become lax.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.