The journey of a protagonist is very intriguing and interesting in a serial fiction. I write serial fictions in my blog and I love writing serial fiction as it gather's reader's interest to know what's next in the story. I would like to know from everyone, if you also write serial fiction or may be not and what are your views regarding writing serial fiction. Do you enjoy writing fiction or will it be interesting to write about serial fiction as a writer. I would like to know what you think about this. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course, I enjoy writing fiction. But I would like to know more details about the Serial Fiction. Let the other  members also express their opinions.

Serial fiction is a story that is told by the author in parts or series by publishing one part of the story at a time and not all the parts of the story at one time. Serial fiction could be written daily or alternate days or even weekly as per convenience of the writer but don't forget to tell the readers that when the next part will be published. As readers would like to know when the next part is due to be published as it creates curiosity and interest in the mind of the readers if the serial fiction is thrilling and if the part of series leaves some thing untold for the next part of the story. Serial fiction also generates loyal readers or followers for the story if the story is very interesting.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Serial fiction is a story that is told by the author in parts or series by publishing one part of the story at a time and not all the parts of the story at one time. Serial fiction could be written daily or alternate days or even weekly as per convenience of the writer but don't forget to tell the readers that when the next part will be published. As readers would like to know when the next part is due to be published as it creates curiosity and interest in the mind of the readers if the serial fiction is thrilling and if the part of series leaves some thing untold for the next part of the story. Serial fiction also generates loyal readers or followers for the story if the story is very interesting.

I can't say about writing serial fiction but reading of serial fiction is very interested. In some news papers comics published in serial. Reader of every age groups wait for the next day to read these.

I 100% agree with RAMBABU that he enjoys writing fiction. His comments are proof of it. 

Writing fiction is giving vent to your imagination since there is no  limit as long as it sounds realistic ..Although I have written several fictions here on article writing section, never tried writing a serial although I feel that I can imagine and write one ..it would be really interesting . I will definitely look up your blog to read the ones that you have written. Please do provide a link to your blog ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too think, its an interesting thing worth trying.

@Usha manohar,

I have not put the link of my blog on boddunan.com because I don't know if it allowed to be written here. If you were referring of reading my blog and I am not wrong in understanding your post. 

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Usha manohar,

I have not put the link of my blog on boddunan.com because I don't know if it allowed to be written here. If you were referring of reading my blog if I am not wrong in understanding your post. 

You can add a link to your blog here ..yes I was referring to reading your blog ..thank you :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha Manohar,

This is the link to my blog, "www.thenewvoicevishakha.wordpress.com", I hope you like my blog.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Now that i knew your Blog  link which you gave above, I too will have a look and see the features related to serial fiction writing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.