you may say, is this a question ? Who doesn't want to be happy ? We all want to be happy. If you are happy, congratulations !!!

But, if you are not, ask yourself, why you are not happy. You may be getting solutions from the following list of suggestions, the reason for your unhappiness. Check, how many of these factors you have and how many you don't have. It is requested , Members come up with free and frank opinions.

www.wisdompills.com/2015/01/31/5-things-happy-people-getting-bed-every-morning

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, we would like to be happy. One of the major factor that refrains our joy is Stress. We are constantly stressed with everyday things of life that we donot realise how much it takes a toll on our happiness! 

I see that the turn of gratitude is lost. People take everything as offensive now!

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha Shenoy wrote:

Yes, we would like to be happy. One of the major factor that refrains our joy is Stress. We are constantly stressed with everyday things of life that we donot realise how much it takes a toll on our happiness! 

I see that the turn of gratitude is lost. People take everything as offensive now!

I can't but agree with you. Stress definitely takes a toll on our health.  It is due to busy schedules. In this process, we fail to recognize, the amount of harm we are doing ourselves.

It is mere waste of time to brood on the past. Living in the present is the best solution to get rid of Stress. For this to achieve, I go for a brisk walk in the early hours of morning or in the evening.

Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy

I am happy.. but i do not do any of things mentioned in the post you shared. I think happiness is relative and can not be judged and measured in points. Each one has a different way of being happy. Just being content of your life and surroundings creates happiness. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Yes, happiness is what we all sought after in our lives and we can bring happiness in our lives by changing our attitude towards life in a positive way and reduce stress. We can reduce stress with a little bit of physical exercise, eating the right food that spreads positive vibes or vibrations in us, meditating for 15 minutes daily and of course, yoga can help in stress reduction. If we look at everything in a positive way in our life then we could be more happy. 

what you said about the stress busters  are some of the ways to get rid of stress.  Having Positive attitude is a plus point. It changes your attitude towards life.  You learn to  see the light, avoiding darkness.I for one combine physical exercise and Yoga. according to my convenience. This enables me to lead a healthy life and keeps me active all along the day.  Except on few occasions, I make it a point to wake up early in the morning  and go to bed at the stroke of 10 pm.

Happiness like success is not permanent and it is in our own hands to be happy or content . What works for some may not work for others because lifestyles,are different and attitudes are different.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By reducing stress, we can feel relaxed and a relaxed mind can easily think positively about life than a stressed mind. As stress hinders the opportunity to get happy and if we are relaxed then we are more prone to stay happy. Although, I agree that our attitudes and lifestyles are different but a relaxed mind will choose to do things that makes us happy. For example, if a person is feeling relaxed and peaceful then he might choose to do anything of his choice and eventually, feel happy about it.

One has to make a choice that suits him or her, so that the individual is free from Stress. Stress leads to many life threatening ailments.

Noting new in this article. Best mode of happiness is keep busy and ignore all rubbish things..

anil wrote:

Noting new in this article. Best mode of happiness is keep busy and ignore all rubbish things..

Keeping oneself busy, keep you away from useless thoughts. When we ve nothing much to do we tend to indulge in silly things . 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.