Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I enjoy travelling with family... i do not have any favorites as such in terms of places... but i have favorite activities... like boating, window shopping, driving etc

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I too love long distance driving since you get to see many interesting places and Mangalore being a small town, you are out in the open withing 20 minutes of leaving town and then it is fields, wilderness and hills .. At times certain unexpected holidays become memorable .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course. Traveling enhances your way of thinking. You can know the people and their way if living. I often visit Tribal regions located around my place Vizag in AP.

For many these days the favorite travel destinations is the favorite mall !!.

I dreamt of traveling around the world and seeing all 7 wonders of the world. I have seen 4 of them and hope to see other 3, aiming and saving to see the pyramids next on my list. So Egypt is what I have on list and I don't see it coming in near future due to other financial commitments. Keeping my fingers crossed

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Good that had seen four of the seven wonders. I think your desire to see the other three also will be fulfilled sooner than later.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I dreamt of traveling around the world and seeing all 7 wonders of the world. I have seen 4 of them and hope to see other 3, aiming and saving to see the pyramids next on my list. So Egypt is what I have on list and I don't see it coming in near future due to other financial commitments. Keeping my fingers crossed

I feel that money saved and spent on travel is money well spent , it is not only the destination but the journey as well that is far more important . I remember the excitement of my children when they knew we would be travelling even if it is a picnic to a place nearby..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I didn't travel much but my favourite place is Dhanidhankapura a village in Allahabad. 

sdfafa

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I feel that money saved and spent on travel is money well spent , it is not only the destination but the journey as well that is far more important . I remember the excitement of my children when they knew we would be travelling even if it is a picnic to a place nearby..

I feel that travelling also broadens our outlook. We learn to appreciate the people around us and also their culture. That's why it is recommended that in every schools, some sort of outing should be organized for students every year.

rambabu wrote:

My favorite travel destination is a place where ancient Temples  are present, so that they enable me to sketch and Draw. their Temple Architectural beauty. I visited many places in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka including AP

Rajasthan is best one for you. Here you will find panting of all types in havelies and places. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.