Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I read a lot about Mauritius, Island Country in the Indian Ocean. If possible, I too would like to visit Mauritius some day.

rambabu wrote:

I read a lot about Mauritius, Island Country in the Indian Ocean. If possible, I too would like to visit Mauritius some day.

Really????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

Me and my husband nailed down to Mauritius for our April holiday. We are planning to be there for 5-6 days in second week of April. School will be over on last day of March. After settling down with things for a week, we are planning to travel in second week of April.

Booking of tickets and other things will be done during next week once we are back from our Waynard trip.

If anyone of you have visited Mauritius and can give us tips, it would be great.

We visited Port Louise and a couple of other places Tamarin and Grand Baie. We did all  the bookings online and had a great time since the place is amazing . April onward it can be crowded ..The beaches are clean and the food is great and if you have more time you should visit Pereybere as well, which we missed because we didnt have much time .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

We, in AP, have many travel destinations. Some are historical and some are shore based. Borra Caves, Araku tribal Museum , Lepakshi, Gandikota fort to name a few are the best travel destinations.

https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g297585-Activities-Andhra_Pradesh.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.