Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:

When I was in Rajasthan, my works took me to different villages. I enjoyed those experiences of chatting with the villagers and enjoying their hospitality. It was so peaceful and carefree life. Would love to visit that place again in future.

Rather than the exotic locations, it is the unpretentious smaller villages and towns that leave a lasting impression on us ..

That's true. Enjoying the company of unpretentious people can be very blissful. 

@ Anil, I ve many fond memories of Rajasthan ,about the people, food, culture etc. I think its a beautiful place

Yes no doubt Rajasthan is beautiful place. This state have all type loaction, desert, mountains and plains. Here language change after every 100KM.

It is image of wonderful house, must be watch it

gsuxVd8cDJ8/WDBmyYh0aMI/AAAAAAAAAHs/o12AmsQgSGs6ryQZXrPWl-DHaJWY6detgCLcB/s1600/2.jpg

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

My favorite travel destination is a place where ancient Temples  are present, so that they enable me to sketch and Draw. their Temple Architectural beauty. I visited many places in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka including AP

Rajasthan is best one for you. Here you will find panting of all types in havelies and places. 

Definitely, I will visit Rajasthan very soon.

I have spent seven years in Rajasthan during my engineering degree days and have pleasant memories of the sand dunes and food and warmth of its people. I too would love to visit Rajasthan again.

I think most of the Indian answer will be outside the country because we all get into fantasy world when we speak about abroad.

sdfafa

vijay wrote:

I have spent seven years in Rajasthan during my engineering degree days and have pleasant memories of the sand dunes and food and warmth of its people. I too would love to visit Rajasthan again.

You are really lucky. For me, right now, I have a few projects of designing a Children's Book for a local school. Once they are completed, I will definitely visit Rajasthan and sketch the most important views.

Thank you said by: vijay

of all the places that I have seen in India and abroad, my favorite one is Hampi, Karnataka. An archaeological site which leaves you breathless and with goose bumps. For us who grew up listening to Raja Krishnadev Roy's story and his wise Tenaliram, the place is a must visit. Everything around the place gives a goose bump, especially the monolithic carvings.

@ Rambabu, you will get enough here to inspire you to sketch.

And if you visit the place, do not forget to visit "Mango Tree", a multi-cuisine restaurant under a mango tree. The place has beautiful natural ambiance and lovely food. It is a very famous one in Hampi.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

of all the places that I have seen in India and abroad, my favorite one is Hampi, Karnataka. An archaeological site which leaves you breathless and with goose bumps. For us who grew up listening to Raja Krishnadev Roy's story and his wise Tenaliram, the place is a must visit. Everything around the place gives a goose bump, especially the monolithic carvings.

@ Rambabu, you will get enough here to inspire you to sketch.

And if you visit the place, do not forget to visit "Mango Tree", a multi-cuisine restaurant under a mango tree. The place has beautiful natural ambiance and lovely food. It is a very famous one in Hampi.

Thank you Arunima. Earlier I had done sketching on Hampi. It was done seeing from Picture Books. Now, I will get the things from the real Hampi.

vijay wrote:

I spent only two years but I always remember those years with pleasure. Unfortunately I didn't get any opportunities to see the sand dunes, which I have always associated with Rajasthan

One of my favorite travel destination is the butterfly garden where there are so many butterflies. Those butterflies sit on your face and hands. You can see them collecting nectar from the flowers. It is a very wonderful and colorful scenario to look at. I love it so much. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.