Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Where is  this Butterfly Garden ? Of course it is a wonderful experience. Please tell me where this Butterfly garden is located.

Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, there is a butterfly garden among other visiting places in Ramoji film city.

There are other great places in Ramoji Film City like a garden of birds, film making sets and dramas. It is very wonderful.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, there is a butterfly garden among other visiting places in Ramoji film city.

Oh,,, it's not far away. Ramoji is a great Business Tycoon. Thank you for the info. Soon I will visit Ramoji Film city.

Switzerland is a beautiful place to visit, but I feel it is too hyped by Bollywood. Paris is really beautiful. Eiffel tower gives a goose bumps. But for me the epitome of natural beauty and mystery is Grand canyon in Arizona

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The natural beauty of Kashmir is unbeatable but today is suffering from fear.

India has many beautiful spots, the whole of Himalayan belt and the many beaches we have are comparable to any of the popular destinations across the world.But due to the lack of facilities and infra structure these places dont get the publicity nor exposure that is due to them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember my trip to Mount Abu in Rajasthan as a teenager. It was a memorable trip with Nature's beauty. I really long to go back to the place once again with my husband and daughters. Though I have lived 23 years of my life before marriage in Delhi, I have not seen other parts of Rajasthan. Would really love to explore the bright, colorful and radiant Rajasthan. And irony is that my father's side are from Rajasthan. I am half Rajasthan. I remember my grandmother's. Dal batti

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I once met a Marwari family  in Kolkatta at their beautiful residence. I asked the head from to part of Rajasthan they belonged to. He said Sikar. I then asked him how long ago. His reply was around 150 years ago. but to Kolkata they had come from Patna. He had never been to Rajasthan but longer to do so.So even never having home to his ancestors place he still longer to do so.Rajasthan indeed is a lovely state.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.