Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In my own State , AP, there are several tourist places. Some of them are Golconda fort. Salarjung Museum. additionally there are many pilgrimage spots.Vizag, where i live has many enchanting majestic valleys valleys and golden beaches.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Switzerland is a beautiful place to visit, but I feel it is too hyped by Bollywood. Paris is really beautiful. Eiffel tower gives a goose bumps. But for me the epitome of natural beauty and mystery is Grand canyon in Arizona

Many people think that Switzerland is over hyped. But when you actually see it right from the air before landing at Zurich  it amazes you with its beauty. Austria is another equally beautiful nation . France is beautiful more so the suburbs and the country side, the vineyards and the many castles and country homes they have which look like paintings ..Same is the case with Switzerland, even the ordinary houses are so beautifully maintained. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A commoner cannot go to Switzerland . There are many beautiful travel destinations in India. These are not expensive and anybody can reach them. Araku Valley  in AP is one such travel destination.

I was told that road facing houses in Switzerland have to display flowers etc as per state regulations so that they add to the beauty of the landscape.

vijay wrote:

I was told that road facing houses in Switzerland have to display flowers etc as per state regulations so that they add to the beauty of the landscape.

Are there any such regulations ? if so it is very good. Anyhow I cannot comment anything , because I never visited New Zealand

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Are there any such regulations ? if so it is very good. Anyhow I cannot comment anything , because I never visited New Zealand

One more instance of our jumping jack member hitting the wrong target by posting a comment without understanding the post ..and as usual just for gaining points !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Even if you had gone to New Zealand the chances were you would not be able to comment about Switzerland. The distance is almost 18000 in between these two countries. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Even if you had gone to New Zealand the chances were you would not be able to comment about Switzerland. The distance is almost 18000 in between these two countries. 

The smart thing would be not to post when you know nothing about the place rather than make a fool of yourself 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Agreed. That's why i said, I do not know anything about New Zealand. Why should i comment on  any thing without knowing about facts related to New Zealand ?

If you carry on posting in the above manner , even the few members posting here will run away and then you can post your nonsensical posts day in and day out...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.