Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nonsensical ?  No. I said I do not know anything about New Zealand. I greed frankly..

I have deleted your 2 posts Rambabu because they had no relevance with topic you answered to. The topic was Switzerland but you were mentioning New Zealand intentionally or without reading original posts. Sorry but you will have to be little more careful in future. Thank You.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Right. I will take care henceforth .

vijay wrote:

I once met a Marwari family  in Kolkatta at their beautiful residence. I asked the head from to part of Rajasthan they belonged to. He said Sikar. I then asked him how long ago. His reply was around 150 years ago. but to Kolkata they had come from Patna. He had never been to Rajasthan but longer to do so.So even never having home to his ancestors place he still longer to do so.Rajasthan indeed is a lovely state.

Rajasthani are perfect business persons. It is saying that commerce and accounts is in blood of Rajasthani. Rajasthani is doing business in most of part of country. But they never forgot their native place. Birla is example of it. They done enough for their home town Pilani.

There are many places in India that I would love to visit. Once I had visited Jharkhand. I could not explore it properly due to time constrain. But what I saw of it, I felt that it has a rustic charm of its own

jabeen wrote:

There are many places in India that I would love to visit. Once I had visited Jharkhand. I could not explore it properly due to time constrain. But what I saw of it, I felt that it has a rustic charm of its own

i too visited Jharkhand. I am impressed by its lush Green and thick jungles. Villagers are simple and talk with an accent, which sounds strange.

rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

i too visited Jharkhand. I am impressed by its lush Green and thick jungles. Villagers are simple and talk with an accent, which sounds strange.

@ Jabeen, I too have visited Jamshedpur and nearby places , a couple of waterfalls but I am sure there is lot more to see in the state . In fact all our states are unique and it is my great desire to visit all the states in India...

@ rambabu did the villagers speak English, Hindi or their own dialect with an accent that sounded strange to you.!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

@ Jabeen, I too have visited Jamshedpur and nearby places , a couple of waterfalls but I am sure there is lot more to see in the state . In fact all our states are unique and it is my great desire to visit all the states in India...

@ rambabu did the villagers speak English, Hindi or their own dialect with an accent that sounded strange to you.!!!

Very apt reply to Rambabublush.png. I too ve a great desire to visit all the states of India. I have done a little bit of travelling in the north and northeast but am yet to visit any parts of South India. Though I have a plan to visit it maybe by 2018. 

@ Rambabu,

Even I am curious to know which language they spoke with accent. Normally people in every regions have their own way of speaking and develop certain accent which is typical to them

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Very apt reply to Rambabublush.png. I too ve a great desire to visit all the states of India. I have done a little bit of travelling in the north and northeast but am yet to visit any parts of South India. Though I have a plan to visit it maybe by 2018. 

@ Rambabu,

Even I am curious to know which language they spoke with accent. Normally people in every regions have their own way of speaking and develop certain accent which is typical to them

The most commonly  used languages in Jharjhand are Hindi and English. English is spoken by the literate population. A large number of people communicate in Hindi. Additionally there are several tribal languages.

Coming to the point, when I visited Jharkhand I found people speaking with an accent, which is neither Hindi nor English. That's why I said the language  sounded strange.

rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

@ Rambabu,

The most commonly  used languages in Jharjhand are Hindi and English. English is spoken by the literate population. A large number of people communicate in Hindi. Additionally there are several tribal languages.

Coming to the point, when I visited Jharkhand I found people speaking with an accent, which is neither Hindi nor English. That's why I said the language  sounded strange.

As always you dont make much sense, why should people speak in an accent that is neither Hindi or English in Jharkand ? and by the way what about your own state do they speak Hindi or English and  for  outsiders Telugu would sound strange ...what a narrow minded view !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.