Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

There are many places in India that I would love to visit. Once I had visited Jharkhand. I could not explore it properly due to time constrain. But what I saw of it, I felt that it has a rustic charm of its own

i too visited Jharkhand. I am impressed by its lush Green and thick jungles. Villagers are simple and talk with an accent, which sounds strange.

@ Jabeen, I too have visited Jamshedpur and nearby places , a couple of waterfalls but I am sure there is lot more to see in the state . In fact all our states are unique and it is my great desire to visit all the states in India...

@ rambabu did the villagers speak English, Hindi or their own dialect with an accent that sounded strange to you.!!!

Very apt reply to Rambabublush.png. I too ve a great desire to visit all the states of India. I have done a little bit of travelling in the north and northeast but am yet to visit any parts of South India. Though I have a plan to visit it maybe by 2018. 

@ Rambabu,

Even I am curious to know which language they spoke with accent. Normally people in every regions have their own way of speaking and develop certain accent which is typical to them

The most commonly  used languages in Jharjhand are Hindi and English. English is spoken by the literate population. A large number of people communicate in Hindi. Additionally there are several tribal languages.

Coming to the point, when I visited Jharkhand I found people speaking with an accent, which is neither Hindi nor English. That's why I said the language  sounded strange.

As always you dont make much sense, why should people speak in an accent that is neither Hindi or English in Jharkand ? and by the way what about your own state do they speak Hindi or English and  for  outsiders Telugu would sound strange ...what a narrow minded view !

In my own State, in general Telugu is spoken. with an outsider or a stranger, we converse in English too . But Telugu or English varies from region to region in the same State. In Rayala seema, the accent will be different. In coastal regions people speak  with heavy accent. In Nellore District, both Telugu and English, there will be a mixture of Tamil and Kannada.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

There are many places in India that I would love to visit. Once I had visited Jharkhand. I could not explore it properly due to time constrain. But what I saw of it, I felt that it has a rustic charm of its own

i too visited Jharkhand. I am impressed by its lush Green and thick jungles. Villagers are simple and talk with an accent, which sounds strange.

@ Jabeen, I too have visited Jamshedpur and nearby places , a couple of waterfalls but I am sure there is lot more to see in the state . In fact all our states are unique and it is my great desire to visit all the states in India...

@ rambabu did the villagers speak English, Hindi or their own dialect with an accent that sounded strange to you.!!!

Very apt reply to Rambabublush.png. I too ve a great desire to visit all the states of India. I have done a little bit of travelling in the north and northeast but am yet to visit any parts of South India. Though I have a plan to visit it maybe by 2018. 

@ Rambabu,

Even I am curious to know which language they spoke with accent. Normally people in every regions have their own way of speaking and develop certain accent which is typical to them

The most commonly  used languages in Jharjhand are Hindi and English. English is spoken by the literate population. A large number of people communicate in Hindi. Additionally there are several tribal languages.

Coming to the point, when I visited Jharkhand I found people speaking with an accent, which is neither Hindi nor English. That's why I said the language  sounded strange.

As always you dont make much sense, why should people speak in an accent that is neither Hindi or English in Jharkand ? and by the way what about your own state do they speak Hindi or English and  for  outsiders Telugu would sound strange ...what a narrow minded view !

In my own State, in general Telugu is spoken. with an outsider or a stranger, we converse in English too . But Telugu or English varies from region to region in the same State. In Rayala seema, the accent will be different. In coastal regions people speak  with heavy accent. In Nellore District, both Telugu and English, there will be a mixture of Tamil and Kannada.

One more of your nonsensical posts where you give uncalled for details that are neither part of the discussion that is taking post.  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

@ Rambabu,

It is my opinion. I have the liberty of posting my views. like it or leave it.

One more of your nonsensical posts where you give uncalled for details that are neither part of the discussion that is taking post.  

@Rambabu

I am unable to understand what you meant when you wrote that the people in Jharkhand speak with an accent which is neither hindi nor English. And please don't feel that I am trying to be sarcastic because I am genuinely confused by your post. 

As far as I know accent refers to the way a language is spoken by people. The way how they pronounced the words in a particular language. So I had assumed that for every language there should be a separate accent. If we take an example of people, lets say a village in Jamshedpur, if they speak hindi, English and Santhal language, then shouldn't they speak these three languages with three different accents? After all words in hindi are different from words in English which are again different from words used in Santhal language? So how can they speak with an accent which is neither hindi nor English? The pronunciation of santhal language would naturally be different from other languages.

I would be genuinely grateful if someone can clarify my doubts!!

Maharashtra is one state I have not explored except for my visit to MUmbai, that too I went to attend one wedding and could not see the city. I want to explore this state. I would like to know your feedback and suggestions, from those who have visited it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

@Arunima- u must visit Maharashtra especially Mumbai is a,place to visit. Lot of places to see here.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

@ Bajirao.Can you give more detailed information on the places, major attractions and things to do if you had a first hand experience with it

One place I have visited a couple of times an still look forward to visiting again is Srilanka which is one of the loveliest places ever.It has everything, The sea,mountains, Tea gardens , great cuisine , clean cities and very friendly people. The beauty of the place is breathtaking and they have meticulously preserved their ancient  and heritage sites . It is close to India and our cultures are very similar ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

One place I have visited a couple of times an still look forward to visiting again is Srilanka which is one of the loveliest places ever.It has everything, The sea,mountains, Tea gardens , great cuisine , clean cities and very friendly people. The beauty of the place is breathtaking and they have meticulously preserved their ancient  and heritage sites . It is close to India and our cultures are very similar ..

I totally agree with you. I have visited it once two years back and we are looking forward to visit it again in coming Oct as my husband is having an on shore meet there.

I liked Nepal a lot and visited it several times during my childhood with my grandparents who had few relatives there. But I think it is a totally different picture post the devastating earthquake. 

Bhutan is a also a nice destination for Nature lovers and trekkers.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I totally agree with you. I have visited it once two years back and we are looking forward to visit it again in coming Oct as my husband is having an on shore meet there.

I liked Nepal a lot and visited it several times during my childhood with my grandparents who had few relatives there. But I think it is a totally different picture post the devastating earthquake. 

Bhutan is a also a nice destination for Nature lovers and trekkers.

Yes I too have visited Nepal, Bhutan and Sikkim..Bhutan is a great place for tourists . Earlier it was not all that crowded but I hear it gets really crowded during summer holidays since most of  the tourists are from India and  Asian sub continent 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.