Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I like to visit beaches whenever I can. I like to sun-bathe and bathing in sea water. I like to collect sea shells and colorful stones from the sea coasts. I also like the sound of waves from a distance.

You should definitely come to Maharashtra then, Konkan region has a very beautiful and long coastline and there are still plenty of beaches that are pristine and not yet touched by full fledged development. Konkan cuisine too is great with a variety of delicious seafood dishes, if you like them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Vishakha Purohit

I came back two days ago from Goa. I visited many beaches in Goa in four days and I saw Dudhsagar waterfall there. The names of the places in Goa are difficult to remember for me but I enjoyed my stay in Goa. I did a little bit of shopping also and the taxi drivers are a little bit expensive than usually and I noticed a monopoly of taxi drivers in Goa. Other taxi cabs companies like Uber were protested against by the local Goa taxi drivers. Apart from this, I got a bit tanned on the beaches and I enjoyed every moment in Goa.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Punjab Government gave new heritage look to the surrounding are of Golden temple at Amritsar. One can spent quality time here. One whole days is short to view it.

I saw it on youtube, I have not visited Punjab which is a state I am really  keen on visiting ..I also looked up the new High court complex being built in Jodhpur, it looks massive and going to be a very intricate and beautiful structure ..

RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT JODHPURCAM03

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Punjab Government gave new heritage look to the surrounding are of Golden temple at Amritsar. One can spent quality time here. One whole days is short to view it.

I saw it on youtube, I have not visited Punjab which is a state I am really  keen on visiting ..I also looked up the new High court complex being built in Jodhpur, it looks massive and is a very intricate and beautiful structure ..

I too did not visit Punjab. I heard that the new Jodhpur High court complex is an Architectural Marvel I will make it a point to visit Jodhpur, very soon.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I came back two days ago from Goa. I visited many beaches in Goa in four days and I saw Dudhsagar waterfall there. The names of the places in Goa are difficult to remember for me but I enjoyed my stay in Goa. I did a little bit of shopping also and the taxi drivers are a little bit expensive than usually and I noticed a monopoly of taxi drivers in Goa. Other taxi cabs companies like Uber were protested against by the local Goa taxi drivers. Apart from this, I got a bit tanned on the beaches and I enjoyed every moment in Goa.

The problem with taxis and autos exists in almost all states, and private cabs such as Uber and Ola are resisted everywhere. And since Goa is a state which has the highest number of foreign tourists each year, it is bound to be more expensive than anywhere else. Other than that, Goa is one of the most beautiful places to visit. Did you visit the churches and Mangeshi and Shanta Durga temples in Old Goa?? They are not to be missed in any case.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I saw it on youtube, I have not visited Punjab which is a state I am really  keen on visiting ..I also looked up the new High court complex being built in Jodhpur, it looks massive and going to be a very intricate and beautiful structure ..

RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT JODHPURCAM03

Yes Punjab have many good place to visit. Amritsar: jalianwala bag, golden temple, durgyana Mandir. Hosiarpur: Some parts of Braghu Sahinta is available here, you can know your future here.

I had gone to Kashmir and to Kanyakumari too. In between many other places and I liked them too. In the Northeast I have visited only one or two places but I want to explore that part a lot more. It's really fascinating.  

shampasaid

Yes, I have visited the temple in Goa.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I had gone to Kashmir and to Kanyakumari too. In between many other places and I liked them too. In the Northeast I have visited only one or two places but I want to explore that part a lot more. It's really fascinating.  

Same here, the only place I have visited is Calcutta which is a city I would love to visit again, also other north eastern states which seem so beautiful. I would also love to visit the cleanest village in India , .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Same here, the only place I have visited is Calcutta which is a city I would love to visit again, also other north eastern states which seem so beautiful. I would also love to visit the cleanest village in India , .

Images of Northeast simply provokes me to visit those places but don't know when that desire will be fulfilled. Talking about Calcutta, I can only say that, the city has many things to offer but it is not at all a clean city.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.