Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its my Dog. and I know about my Dog. It died for years ago in an a Road accident.

rambabu wrote:

Its my Dog. and I know about my Dog. It died for years ago in an a Road accident.

Now I am even more doubtful about your claims 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

My Dog is an Alsatian cross. Thais why, it is not huge in size

I have seen Alsatian cross breeds and no way can they be carried, but since you claim yours is different, why don't you post a picture of your dog? We are totally ignorant about specific breeds and so would like to update our knowledge.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I have seen Alsatian cross breeds and no way can they be carried, but since you claim yours is different, why don't you post a picture of your dog? We are totally ignorant about specific breeds and so would like to update our knowledge.

I could have. But my Dog died in a Road accident.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Kalyani, we had a half breed Alsatian who died if old age a couple of years ago and he weighed nearly 46 kgs and it was impossible to carry him other than for a minute or so in emergencies..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very convenient!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True Kalyani. What I said is truth.

I too prefer dog. Right now we have a pocketdog. Though its cute and beautiful its bark is very shrill, especially at night time

My believe is in freedom. If any animal injured or ill I will keep them with me till they recovered. 

i like animals only from a distant and that too a safe distance.... sorry.. but if was to have a pet it will probably be fishes...nothing bigger than that :P

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.