Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divya wrote:

i like animals only from a distant and that too a safe distance.... sorry.. but if was to have a pet it will probably be fishes...nothing bigger than that :P

obviously , you are afraid of Animals. I have a doubt. Can fish be a pet ? I don't know.

piglets, yeah because they are so fair and so good to see, I would love to care them but only the baby ones.

sdfafa

Divya wrote:

i like animals only from a distant and that too a safe distance.... sorry.. but if was to have a pet it will probably be fishes...nothing bigger than that :P

It is nice to have a fish tank at home since it is very relaxing to watch them. We had a large fish tank earlier but it became very difficult to maintain it so now I have a couple of fish in a small tank. They immediately recognize feed time and come close, even start jumping up..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

It is nice to have a fish tank at home since it is very relaxing to watch them. We had a large fish tank earlier but it became very difficult to maintain it so now I have a couple of fish in a small tank. They immediately recognize feed time and come close, even start jumping up..

Yes its very relaxing to watch the fishes.. i can gaze them for hours... my parents recently got one... me and my kids jst love them. It has only 3 fishes... for now... my son has named them miku, biku, tiku :):) once i daughter also grows up a little.. i too wish to buy  an aquarium for my home.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

Yes its very relaxing to watch the fishes.. i can gaze them for hours... my parents recently got one... me and my kids jst love them. It has only 3 fishes... for now... my son has named them miku, biku, tiku :):) once i daughter also grows up a little.. i too wish to buy  an aquarium for my home.

Oh   you need to have an Aquarium ?   your son named them really funny names.

usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

Yeah, its very interesting to watch fish. Once my sister kept some ornamental fish in an aquarium. They were so colourful and beautiful. She would take great care of them. But by mistake she once added a new fish species which must be a predator. Because since that day, we noticed that everyday one fish would go missing, and only the skeleton would be found at the bottom of the aquarium. Finally she gave the fish away to another collector. 

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

Yeah, its very interesting to watch fish. Once my sister kept some ornamental fish in an aquarium. They were so colourful and beautiful. She would take great care of them. But by mistake she once added a new fish species which must be a predator. Because since that day, we noticed that everyday one fish would go missing, and only the skeleton would be found at the bottom of the aquarium. Finally she gave the fish away to another collector. 

My doubt is who will look after the Fish, when the whole family goes on a vacation.

rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

My doubt is who will look after the Fish, when the whole family goes on a vacation.

That should be your doubt regarding all pets and not fishes alone :)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

Something similar had happened when we had the large aquarium and one of the aggressive fish tat was brought in later by my son began to attack the  other fish but we put him away in a smaller bowl we were keeping for the little new born fishes . But we  also realised that he or she was lonely because he would wait for us to go close and keep on shaking his tail almost as if he did not want to be left alone..So after a few days we kept the bowl close to tye aquarium and later  transferred him back into the aquarium after which he was behaving himself, although he was the most active and energetic of the lot thereby causing other fishes to make way for him...LOL , it was hilarious watching him. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

Something similar had happened when we had the large aquarium and one of the aggressive fish tat was brought in later by my son began to attack the  other fish but we put him away in a smaller bowl we were keeping for the little new born fishes . But we  also realised that he or she was lonely because he would wait for us to go close and keep on shaking his tail almost as if he did not want to be left alone..So after a few days we kept the bowl close to tye aquarium and later  transferred him back into the aquarium after which he was behaving himself, although he was the most active and energetic of the lot thereby causing other fishes to make way for him...LOL , it was hilarious watching him. 

You were lucky that it behaved later. For us, we realised that our fish was predator only after the rest of the fish died. In the beginning when there were many of them, it was so fun to watch them swimming around

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.