Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Most of the people in India like to have dog as their pets and forget about other animal what you have to say on that.

sdfafa

Some people adopt cats, fish, cows, goats, mouse, snake, birds like parrot and guinea pigs.

Babu saroj wrote:

Most of the people in India like to have dog as their pets and forget about other animal what you have to say on that.

Dogs are well known for their loyalty towards their owners.Pets provide their owners, physical and emotional benefits. Walking a Dog can supply both the human and pet with exercise, fresh air and social interaction. I had a Dog, which died.From then onward I did not adopt any other Dog.

What i feel is if one pet is adopted and care it with love , there is no necessity to think about any other pet.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Some people adopt cats, fish, cows, goats, mouse, snake, birds like parrot and guinea pigs.

Cows, Hens and Goats are not pets but with ulterior motives of getting some benefit out of them..I have a cousin who works for the wildlife organisation and has several snakes, a jackal and monkeys in his home. He has named all  of them including the snakes, it is a scray experience visiting him because they are all freely moving about in his veranda and other rooms which he has cordoned off. Once one of the snakes managed to come into drawing room through the tiled roof and the guests were apparently terrified 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some people do keep pets at a large number. There is a couple in our locality who keep many cats as pets. They had two sons who went outside the state for their higher education and then settled down there. So their mother started Keeping 2-3 cats as pets for companionship. She also started feeding stray cats that she saw near her house. The number increased steadily and her house is now full of cats.

jabeen wrote:

Some people do keep pets at a large number. There is a couple in our locality who keep many cats as pets. They had two sons who went outside the state for their higher education and then settled down there. So their mother started Keeping 2-3 cats as pets for companionship. She also started feeding stray cats that she saw near her house. The number increased steadily and her house is now full of cats.

I agree. When all my children left in search of livelihood  for different places, I and my wife started feeling lonely. It was then, a friend gave a pup to me, because he was leaving his place on an official tour for many days. after the , pup's arrival we stopped feeling lonely. Really pets offer companionship.

rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

I agree. When all my children left in search of livelihood  for different places, I and my wife started feeling lonely. It was then, a friend gave a pup to me, because he was leaving his place on an official tour for many days. after the , pup's arrival we stopped feeling lonely. Really pets offer companionship.

That's true. Pets do offer companionships to people. In fact, I once read an article in which people facing trauma and victims of tragedy were recommended to adopt a pet animal as a sort of therapy. Taking care of the pets help us to divert our mind.

jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:

That's true. Pets do offer companionships to people. In fact, I once read an article in which people facing trauma and victims of tragedy were recommended to adopt a pet animal as a sort of therapy. Taking care of the pets help us to divert our mind.

During my morning walk. I used to see a person regularly. He too was as regular as I am. But suddenly, I did not see him one day. Next day also did not see him. I wondered about  my walk mate's absence. For about a week or so, his absence continued.

At last, he appeared. But I had seen him a change in him. He was walking along with a Dog. Then for the first time, i talked with my walk mate. During my talk, he said that there was a sudden death of one  of his family members. My walk mate could not bear the trauma and became bedridden. Then his family doctor advised him to keep a pet dog and go for his regular walk along with the pet dog. This has worked like a miracle and gradually recovered from the trauma.

Divya wrote:

i like animals only from a distant and that too a safe distance.... sorry.. but if was to have a pet it will probably be fishes...nothing bigger than that :P

It means you  have not any pet?

There are many benefits of accompanying a pet as it reduces mental stress, keeps us fit because pets need physical exercise, we find someone when we are alone, they give us unconditional love and radiate positive vibes and happiness.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.