Hindu Mahasabha irked at IAS topper's wedding

http://toi.in/zA8SrZ33/a19li

Just found it too ridiculous and worth shaming. Your views on it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is ridiculous. Also i feel the so called mahasabha is being polite and writing letters because both are IAS toppers. Had both of them been common people their approach may have been harsher. India badly needs to get rid of these moral police. high time.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

While Love Jihad is a reality in Kerala where you find most of the Muslim radicals and terror groups finding shelter and this spilling over to bordering towns like Mangalore and Manjeshwar , one should evaluate each case separately and then draw conclusions . This is a case where the two are mature adults, well  educated  and are able to make up their mind , so why should  anybody interfere?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly why should anybody interfere. It is a free country.

In this particular case I agree it is personal choice of the couple. No one should interfere in their personal life. However Love Jehad is a reality in my area of the country and people react harshly on matters like these. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Who is Hindu Maha Sabha to decide to whom some one marriage. We are living in democracy and all citizen have right to do all which are legal.

Yes, we can not disagree love jihaad being a reality in many parts of our country. But it seems ridiculous in the above case. It is the choice of two individuals to get married without any influence of religion. In fact both of them have decided to follow their faith after marriage.

"Love Jihaad"--I can draw a similarity between love jihaad and "Mercy Killing". Mercy and killing can not go hand in hand and the same way love and jihaad can not go together. If it is Jihaad, it can not be love. If it is love, Jihaad can not touch it.

In many cases very young girls in their early teens are lured away with the active help of Madarassas and later the girl is helpless and has to follow whatever they tell them. We have had several such cases and thanks to manipulative politicians on either states , the police do nothing at all except register a vague case . It is a few women's organisations and other activists who bring out the details . But, the govt immediately brushes it off as RSS or Bajrang dal plot and minority being hurt ..I feel the main culprits are the politicians who try to manipulate each and every thing to their advantage.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is nothing like love Jihad in the above case, but due to our bad political system, everything that happens, these politicians or organisations related to politics try to make benefit out of it. Hindu politicians say love jihad is happening, while other religion politicians say that minorities are not properly given their place, or respect. Our politicians should come out of this caste - religion politics and think about country not their seat - position.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I feel we all bear a social responsibility to spread awareness among our youths to help them not to get trapped by such vicious people in our society. But this awareness has to be done without giving it a communal colour. The responsibility lies with family and educators to deal it in a sensible way. 

In the above case, it is the fanatic response of these religious groups.

usha manohar wrote:

In many cases very young girls in their early teens are lured away with the active help of Madarassas and later the girl is helpless and has to follow whatever they tell them. We have had several such cases and thanks to manipulative politicians on either states , the police do nothing at all except register a vague case . It is a few women's organisations and other activists who bring out the details . But, the govt immediately brushes it off as RSS or Bajrang dal plot and minority being hurt ..I feel the main culprits are the politicians who try to manipulate each and every thing to their advantage.

I read an article recently about life in the tribal areas. It was an article about the Santhal tribe whose women have to lead a literally hellish life. These women are regulalarly raped by Muslim men. Their settlements are regularly raided by the Muslim men, they can enter the huts of these poor tribals any time of the day or night, kick out the men and children out of their own homes and sleep with the Santhal women and young girls. The Muslim men force these women to get pregnant and give birth to Muslim kids, all in a bid to increase the Islamic population. What is worse, the plight of these tribes is ignored by others as they too fear the violent opposition by Muslims in case someone decides to take action.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.