Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Kalyani has brought out a very disturbing fact. Could you please give the link so that it can be widely publicised and the alleged Muslims stopped from doing so. Please provide.

This is the kind of mindset that prevails and is being preached by the Muslim women themselves ..so one can imagine the mindset of the men.

https://www.thenewstribe.com/2016/01/25/muslim-men-are-allowed-to-rape-non-muslim-women/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

her views are not the universal views of all Islamic women. It cannot be generalised.

vijay wrote:

@Kalyani has brought out a very disturbing fact. Could you please give the link so that it can be widely publicised and the alleged Muslims stopped from doing so. Please provide.

I read this article in a magazine and it was a translated article so I doubt if I can find it on the internet but I will try to find out if I can search for more information.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If this is the case, it is too disturbing. I feel any society should just condemn it and stop it. And what is more disgusting that women are supporting this evil against another sect of women of other religion. This shows how demeaning one can become as human when religion blinds and poisons the conscience and kills humanity. It is literally shocking and disturbing, but the truth is that we still have such things existing in our society

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I agree that most of the Muslims living in India, the ones I know of and the ones we come across in other cities are like any other citizens of the country but a few such voices are enough to embolden the men especially the wrong ones within our own society. Rape seems to be like a conquest to men and when women support such a heinous crime in the name of religion it becomes even more barbaric .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

An isolated incident far away from our country should not be blown so much to malign a community back home.

Arunima Singh wrote:

If this is the case, it is too disturbing. I feel any society should just condemn it and stop it. And what is more disgusting that women are supporting this evil against another sect of women of other religion. This shows how demeaning one can become as human when religion blinds and poisons the conscience and kills humanity. It is literally shocking and disturbing, but the truth is that we still have such things existing in our society

Really disgusting. It is a pity  that, a female professor from Egypt thinks Muslim men are allowed to rape non Muslim women

First of all Islam is a foreign religion and its base is in Arabia and that region from where the statement was made by a Islamic scholar, a woman ! Having said that we can of course dismiss it off as an isolated incident but if the same kind of statement was made by a Indian Hindu Scholar, I doubt if members would brush it off as an isolated incident , and there was no need to blow it out of proportion to malign the Hindu community !!! whow, this is exactly how secularism by the intellectuals work ..

First of all Islam is a foreign religion and its base is in Arabia and that region from where the statement was made by a Islamic scholar, a woman ! Having said that we can of course dismiss it off as an isolated incident but if the same kind of statement was made by a Indian Hindu Scholar, I doubt if members would brush it off as an isolated incident , and there was no need to blow it out of proportion to malign the Hindu community !!! whow, this is exactly how secularism by the intellectuals work ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.