Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

First of all Islam is a foreign religion and its base is in Arabia and that region from where the statement was made by a Islamic scholar, a woman ! Having said that we can of course dismiss it off as an isolated incident but if the same kind of statement was made by a Indian Hindu Scholar, I doubt if members would brush it off as an isolated incident , and there was no need to blow it out of proportion to malign the Hindu community !!! whow, this is exactly how secularism by the intellectuals work ..

Agreed. maligning Hinduism  or The Hindu Scholar is highly regretted . I for one will rubbish such statements or such Secularism. Hinduism is perhaps one of the oldest religion in the world.

First of all  a Indian Hindu scholar will never make such statement and if he/she makes it it needs to be condemned. But it will not be considered to be representative of all Hindus.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In many cases very young girls in their early teens are lured away with the active help of Madarassas and later the girl is helpless and has to follow whatever they tell them. We have had several such cases and thanks to manipulative politicians on either states , the police do nothing at all except register a vague case . It is a few women's organisations and other activists who bring out the details . But, the govt immediately brushes it off as RSS or Bajrang dal plot and minority being hurt ..I feel the main culprits are the politicians who try to manipulate each and every thing to their advantage.

I read an article recently about life in the tribal areas. It was an article about the Santhal tribe whose women have to lead a literally hellish life. These women are regulalarly raped by Muslim men. Their settlements are regularly raided by the Muslim men, they can enter the huts of these poor tribals any time of the day or night, kick out the men and children out of their own homes and sleep with the Santhal women and young girls. The Muslim men force these women to get pregnant and give birth to Muslim kids, all in a bid to increase the Islamic population. What is worse, the plight of these tribes is ignored by others as they too fear the violent opposition by Muslims in case someone decides to take action.

Is it really a case of Muslim trying to increase their population or that of lusty men taking the advantage of helpless women and girls with their muscle power?

jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In many cases very young girls in their early teens are lured away with the active help of Madarassas and later the girl is helpless and has to follow whatever they tell them. We have had several such cases and thanks to manipulative politicians on either states , the police do nothing at all except register a vague case . It is a few women's organisations and other activists who bring out the details . But, the govt immediately brushes it off as RSS or Bajrang dal plot and minority being hurt ..I feel the main culprits are the politicians who try to manipulate each and every thing to their advantage.

I read an article recently about life in the tribal areas. It was an article about the Santhal tribe whose women have to lead a literally hellish life. These women are regulalarly raped by Muslim men. Their settlements are regularly raided by the Muslim men, they can enter the huts of these poor tribals any time of the day or night, kick out the men and children out of their own homes and sleep with the Santhal women and young girls. The Muslim men force these women to get pregnant and give birth to Muslim kids, all in a bid to increase the Islamic population. What is worse, the plight of these tribes is ignored by others as they too fear the violent opposition by Muslims in case someone decides to take action.

Is it really a case of Muslim trying to increase their population or that of lusty men taking the advantage of helpless women and girls with their muscle power?

It is to prove the Islamic supremacy over Non Islamic religions.

jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is exactly the way I stated, the author has stated so based on his own studies and research, he lived among the tribals for a long time. But I must also say here that the region in question is a backward region where education is not a norm and so both the victims and the assaultors happen to still be backward in thoughts and ways. The Muslim aggressors are firmly rooted in their own beliefs and cannot be taken as representatives of all the Muslims in the country. Yet, what is happening there is very much true and right or wrong, Islam is indeed being forced upon poor people there

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I started my industrial career in a backward region of eastern UP in mid seventies. I was told that the tribal women were sexually exploited by contractors for as low as four annas or 25 paise. I do not like writing this but they were Hindu contractors. So @ Kalyani and @Usha what are we to say about Hindus? Please stop looking at people in terms of their religion. You seem to be suffering from some phobias based on half truths which you have chosen to believe. Life is much bigger and better than these narrow prisms.

Goes to show that we assess depending on our own personal experiences..no religion is perfect and all of them have their roots in violence, some more so. Islam has not grown as a religion, although muslims have tried to ..

But the lure of the religion  and the preaching of their leaders is far more in Islam than in Hinduism ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please substantiate your argument with solid evidence otherwise there you go again tangentially.

People using religion for satisfying their own personal lust or beastly desire do not belong to any religion. They are monsters. Religion whether Hindu or Islam or any other religion preaches a person to be human. These people lose their dignity and become monsters. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

We have had several incidents where Hindu girls, high school students being lured away from home by Muslim boys and sent to Kerala , almost all of them boarders , staying in Madrasas close to the school . In one instance the parents were able to stop the girl before running away because of timely information received from her friends. The complaint registered was taken back because our esteemed MLA intervened since a Madrasa was actively involved. However, they were asked to shift to a different place and the police have been keeping a strict watch on them because of the bad publicity they received earlier..There a few hundred Madrasas in our district alone and it is anyone guess as to how many of them encourage this ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.