The topic is locked.

What if ?? This is generally a imaginary discussion I would like to introduce ! Time machine - the biggest mystery that is yet to found whether it gonna be possible or not ! Keeping the debate of Possibility of Time machine , Think and comment of WHAT IF YOU GOT A CHANCE TO TRAVEL IN TIME MACHINE & WHICH SITUATION YOU GONNA CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE ?..Will reply each of your comment ! Try to create some fun beyond the heated topics in this website ! WILL BE WRITING AN ARTICLE OF POSSIBILITY OF TIME MACHINE OF MY RESEARCH  BASED ON YOUR RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD !

" I might be replying late but replying is for sure ! "

Creative Writings 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No, in reality it is not possible, and if it is then I would like to see what I was in the past before this birth.

sdfafa

It is a relative concept and possible only if one can travel at te speed of light which at the moment does not seem possible.

Nice but Routine ..will be coming to you with a twist .. @saroj

Ya a part is correct brother @ Vijay

Creative Writings 

Time machine...though imaginary would be a dream come true. I would always like to go back to childhood days. As a mother I would like to go back and relive the stage when my daughters were babies. I terribly miss them as adorable babies

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

As of now, it is impossible to go back or for that move forward in time. But it is a nice theme that has been the subject of many films. However, one can never dismiss anything in life and who knows what could happen in the future ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well, if we think of the concept it is quite fascinating and amazing and scary too, for those who have read H.G.Wells' Time Machine. It is a scary thing actually if it was really invented and some unscrupulous people went back in time and tried to change the past so the future would change and vice versa. But again, it is not possible at all, at least for now, so ho harm in speculating how and what a time machine could work if it existed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

Time machine...though imaginary would be a dream come true. I would always like to go back to childhood days. As a mother I would like to go back and relive the stage when my daughters were babies. I terribly miss them as adorable babies

Amazing facts. Is it possible for anyone to go mack to child days ? Can you throw some more info on this wonderful concept of Time Machine ?

Actually who in this world don't want to go on a ride with a time machine which will take him or her in to the past where he or she can correct himself or herself, but imaginary concept are not really true my friend and I think it is a waste to think about that yeah for sometime it can give us happiness from inside but do we really need that which doesn't exist only.

sdfafa

If I am been given an opportunity to travel in time machine then I would like to go into the future and in the past. I would like to know what will happen in future and how it happened as well as how we, humans, evolved and did aliens actually visit Earth in the past. I would like to find answers to many things. If I can go back into the past then I can make difference to this world by creating the past in a little bit different way and come back to the present. My name would be among other famous personalities and the best part of it, no one would know that I am from future in the past. They would see me as an outsider or may be an alien. That would be great if it could be possible but our science and technology has not reached the level required to make a time machine yet. I think it would be difficult to invent a time machine but it is interesting to imagine wonderful fantasies regarding how we can use time machine. There has been many hollywood and bollywood movies based on the concept of time machine, for example, Action Replay(movie of Akshay Kumar).

Time Machine is the talk of the town these days. The newest installments of J K Rowling's Harry Potter and the Cursed child is also based on events that took place in the past 

In my opinion of the numerous movies watched,

1. We cannot change what is inevitable. What has to happen, has to happen (Example movie source code, The time travellers wife, etc)

2. If the past comes to the future, the future also goes back to the past (Example movie Kate and Leo) 

3. I feel the present time itself is a time machine- we need to make the most of it now rather than lamenting or cursing for what would have come. This is the ultimate theme showed in most movies focused on time machines!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.