The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Article is ready ...But yet to be published...very soon ... 

Creative Writings 

waiting for your article eagerly. APJ Abdul Kalam became even more precious as he was with us only for a limited time and he left his legacies to be cherished for ever. I thing this charm would get diminished if he was eternal and beyond lifetime. Time limit make things precious and instills that reverence and gratitude in us

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Sai Tanishq

I too am waiting for the Article. I am eager to know all about Time Machine,

Thank you said by: Sai Tanishq

Why are the editors not yet publishing the article ? Aren't they watching and verifying them regularly ? so sad that they are n't doing it ..waiting though ..!!

Creative Writings 

Sai Tanishq wrote:

Why are the editors not yet publishing the article ? Aren't they watching and verifying them regularly ? so sad that they are n't doing it ..waiting though ..!!

Which article are you talking about??? Is it the one about pimples  that you copied from other sources and posted here, it has been reviewed and rejected. Check your dashboard. FYI, editors do their jobs properly and on time.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

I have the other side of all your discussions which will be posted as an article of mine ! please do watch it out for in 2-3 days.. Yes, sometimes it might be an "EVIL THOUGHT" as some one stated but why haven't none of us thought to bring back MISSILE MAN APJ ?( Just a thought) Article very soon ! 

So this article has not happened?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sai Tanishq wrote:

Which article are you talking about??? Is it the one about pimples  that you copied from other sources and posted here, it has been reviewed and rejected. Check your dashboard. FYI, editors do their jobs properly and on time.

Actually he is talking about an article which I did not find worth publishing or according to rule of this site so I did not approve it or disapprove it but put it in safe deposit vault. I am trying to see to it that rejected articles are not clicked by defaulters and go away Scot free.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I am speaking about other side of time travel unraveled! That was re-edited by me to too much extent and resent again...but there was no response after re-editing....The topic is going on Time travel and how could you ask of pimples article ? and that article too was collected from sources and retyped accordingly making it simpler ....Other articles , The story of beard is not being reviewed too .. Editors viewing the articles but the reasons for rejection are not exactly right ...There was a bit mistake of mine for the first time..I accept it but why don't you publish the article of Time travel as many are waiting for this ? 

Creative Writings 

The thread is locked

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.