Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I would appreciate everyone's participation in this topic and I will post my creative and funny conversation tomorrow.

It is good, you are starting with your funny conversation. other members can  get an opportunity to see the trend and start.  All the Best.

I guess u have already unleashed the creative talents in other members. Replies are being given for every post without adding anything substantial. 

jabeen wrote:

I guess u have already unleashed the creative talents in other members. Replies are being given for every post without adding anything substantial. 

satisfied.png

satisfied.pngI agree with you Jabeen, Vishakha has probably discovered the new definition of creativity in this thread. He certainly manages to awaken sarcastic creativity in others! And come to think of it, I am already enjoying the funny conversations here, so the purpose of the thread is resolved! LOL

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:

satisfied.png

satisfied.pngI agree with you Jabeen, Vishakha has probably discovered the new definition of creativity in this thread. He certainly manages to awaken sarcastic creativity in others! And come to think of it, I am already enjoying the funny conversations here, so the purpose of the thread is resolved! LOL

Totally agree with both  of you, the unleashing started with the very first post grinning.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Vishakha is supposed to start her first post from today. Definitely this is an innovative effort from her. Such types of posts add spice to the Forums. Anyhow, let the postings start. I am sure members will laugh and enjoy to the core.

rambabu wrote:

Vishakha is supposed to start her first post from today. Definitely this is an innovative effort from her. Such types of posts add spice to the Forums. Anyhow, let the postings start. I am sure members will laugh and enjoy to the core.

Well, Vishakha is trying her hard to do something nice and different, but you sure do unleash your own creativity in a such a different manner and unleash our own sarcastic skills. Definitely, you do deserve credit for that!

I guess this is my last post for this topic now. Thanks to all for mocking about this topic and conversations. The whole concept of this topic is destroyed now. Nothing new, creative or innovative ideas are welcome by anyone here so I will stick to routinue ideas. I am not sarcastic in any way here. I respect others but this is topic or idea was not welcome here. Thank you.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I guess this is my last post for this topic now. Thanks to all for mocking about this topic and conversations. The whole concept of this topic is destroyed now. Nothing new, creative or innovative ideas are welcome by anyone here so I will stick to routinue ideas. I am not sarcastic in any way here. I respect others but this is topic or idea was not welcome here. Thank you.

I am sorry that you misinterpreted my comments. My comment about 'sarcastic skills' was directed to Rambabu who posted unnecessary replies and therefore brought out sarcasm from others. There is no way, anyone has mocked or made fun of your purpose. We welcome your idea totally but it was Rambabu's comments that were being mocked at. Reading every one's post will make that quite clear.

Ok. I misinterpreted the conversation I guess. I think so and I will post in this topic more. Thanks.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I am sorry that you misinterpreted my comments. My comment about 'sarcastic skills' was directed to Rambabu who posted unnecessary replies and therefore brought out sarcasm from others. There is no way, anyone has mocked or made fun of your purpose. We welcome your idea totally but it was Rambabu's comments that were being mocked at. Reading every one's post will make that quite clear.

If Rambabu posted unnecessary replies, they should have been deleted. Kalyani, I am sorry, your comments on me really pained me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.