Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I guess this is my last post for this topic now. Thanks to all for mocking about this topic and conversations. The whole concept of this topic is destroyed now. Nothing new, creative or innovative ideas are welcome by anyone here so I will stick to routinue ideas. I am not sarcastic in any way here. I respect others but this is topic or idea was not welcome here. Thank you.

I am sorry that you misinterpreted my comments. My comment about 'sarcastic skills' was directed to Rambabu who posted unnecessary replies and therefore brought out sarcasm from others. There is no way, anyone has mocked or made fun of your purpose. We welcome your idea totally but it was Rambabu's comments that were being mocked at. Reading every one's post will make that quite clear.

If Rambabu posted unnecessary replies, they should have been deleted. Kalyani, I am sorry, your comments on me really pained me.

Your comments have been deleted on a multiple occasions, but has it made you more responsible? Has it deterred you from posting useless comments?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I guess this is my last post for this topic now. Thanks to all for mocking about this topic and conversations. The whole concept of this topic is destroyed now. Nothing new, creative or innovative ideas are welcome by anyone here so I will stick to routinue ideas. I am not sarcastic in any way here. I respect others but this is topic or idea was not welcome here. Thank you.

I am sorry that you misinterpreted my comments. My comment about 'sarcastic skills' was directed to Rambabu who posted unnecessary replies and therefore brought out sarcasm from others. There is no way, anyone has mocked or made fun of your purpose. We welcome your idea totally but it was Rambabu's comments that were being mocked at. Reading every one's post will make that quite clear.

I totally second Kalyani's views and when you start a thread you should be the first one to start off with the theme so that thick skinned members like rambabu dont have an opportunity to make nonsensical posts which completely puts off other members...this is not the first time it has happened either ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I totally second Kalyani's views and when you start a thread you should be the first one to start off with the theme so that thick skinned members like rambabu dont have an opportunity to make nonsensical posts which completely puts off other members...this is not the first time it has happened either ! 

Usha, there is a limit for patience. Many times you leveled baseless allegations on me. i fail to understand how my posts put off other members. I start my work in the early hours of every morning. One thing you must remember that Moderators are there to look after my nonsensical posts.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Usha, there is a limit for patience. Many times you leveled baseless allegations on me. i fail to understand how my posts put off other members. I start my work in the early hours of every morning. One thing you must remember that Moderators are there to look after my nonsensical posts.

when you start yur work  is left to you, may be you need to do some introspection by going through all your posts on all topics without bias ,  even then I doubt if you will admit your fault ! that has been the whole  problem here, because you have nothing else to do like you yourself say ,you want to jump in everywhere even when you have nothing worthwhile to contribute,,..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

when you start yur work  is left to you, may be you need to do some introspection by going through all your posts on all topics without bias ,  even then I doubt if you will admit your fault ! that has been the whole  problem here, because you have nothing else to do like you yourself say ,you want to jump in everywhere even when you have nothing worthwhile to contribute,,..

Again millions of thanks. I will try to do what you said.

@Kalyani, @Usha and @Rambau, who among you is creative booster, creative critic and creative killer?

This topic or idea is not cultivating creativity among us, members of forum. It has become a topic of conflict amongst forum members. I would appreciate if you all post a few creative and funny conversations as conflicting will not benefit anyone here. I look forward to read your creative posts and I will post mine also today by evening. Creativity is always original and crispy. I would like to encourage creative posts for this topic. I look forward to read your creativeness. Best wishes to everyone. 

vijay wrote:

@Kalyani, @Usha and @Rambau, who among you is creative booster, creative critic and creative killer?

What about your own role ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.