I consider books, novels and other blogs as my best friend. Reading is my hobby and I love reading new and interesting things. I would like to know your views on reading and how you feel about reading? Do you enjoy reading? What kind of books do you prefer to read in your free time? I would like everyone to post for this.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I too like reading, fantasy books are my favourite ones.

sdfafa

I love reading. I read many different kinds of things, novels, non fictions, magazines, newspapers and online articles. I feel that everyone should develop a habit of reading. Its so enjoyable.

Though I don't ve any particular favourite genre, I have a penchant for mysteries and history. But hate science fictions as most of them are very exaggerated. I think only Jules Verne writes interesting science fictions.

I like to read motivational and inspirational books along with spiritual books written by Osho. I like to read fiction and other non-fictional books. 

I don't read much of inspirational books. But I have read some books by Robin Sharma. He writes in a very simple and beautiful way without being preachy. I am yet to read any books by Osho. But I have heard his preaching in audio and they were definitely very motivating

I read everything that comes my way - fiction, non fiction, epics , biographies, books on gardening,cookery housekeeping etc ..once you develop a reading habit there is no limit to what you can read . In fact , I read a few pages every day , while taking the bus mostly and at night once I am through with all my household work..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I enjoy reading... But these days I have too many other things on my plate and hence don't get much time to read... and wen i do get some time I like to read something which light, short and interesting . The latest i have on my reading list is legend of lakshmi prasad

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I read voraciously. I need it as much as oxygen. Whenever I have free time, I read-- anything and everything that I get hold of...fiction, non-ficiton, magazines, newspaper..online articles/blogs. I love to read. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I read a lot. I prefer to read mostly Biographies and Auto Biographies. I also read BhagavadGita that imparts knowledge how to deal critical situations we meet in our day to day life.

jabeen wrote:

I don't read much of inspirational books. But I have read some books by Robin Sharma. He writes in a very simple and beautiful way without being preachy. I am yet to read any books by Osho. But I have heard his preaching in audio and they were definitely very motivating

I too like Robin Sharmas books also Deepak Chopras..I have read a few motivational books and when you are reading them, you get caught up with the ideas and I feel that you do imbibe at least some of the ideas ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:

I love reading. I read many different kinds of things, novels, non fictions, magazines, newspapers and online articles. I feel that everyone should develop a habit of reading. Its so enjoyable.

Though I don't ve any particular favourite genre, I have a penchant for mysteries and history. But hate science fictions as most of them are very exaggerated. I think only Jules Verne writes interesting science fictions.

Next to Jules Verne, I like H.G Wells books too. His Time Machine and The Island of Dr. Moreau are the best in science fiction genre. You should read these books too, I am sure you will like them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.