What do you like about beaches? What fascinates you about beaches?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I live in Vizag, also known as Visakhapatnam in the state of AP. There is Beach known as Ramakrishna beach.The exquisite natural beauty of Ramakrishna Beach has to be experienced to understand why visitors flock to it. There are many interesting places to explore like Dutch Cemeteries. The coconut trees bordering the Beach just add to the appeal and beauty of the place. The cool ocean breeze, the blue skies, the golden sands and inviting waves of the Sea waves make a heady mix makes that is worth experiencing There are other beaches near by like Rushikonda Beach to name a few.

You must visit Vizag Beach once.

well the foremost thing which encourages a lot to many is the environment near the beaches and yeah that makes me too crazy about beaches.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

well the foremost thing which encourages a lot to many is the environment near the beaches and yeah that makes me too crazy about beaches.

Yes. I agree. Because there are several Beaches in my place Vizag. Did you ever visit Vizag Beach ? There are other beaches in India which are worth seeing, like Kovalam Beach in Kerala. i visited Kovalam Beach once. But again i want visit see it, soon.

I like to watch the palm trees and swim in the sea water. I also like to take a sun-bath on the beach and drink coconut juice.

I like wet feet on sand and a cold breeze caressing your face. I like to sit for hours watching the tide. I even like sunset at beach.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The most fantastic experience on a Sea Beach is waves hitting the Rocks.

I always ensure to go for a walk in the morning hours to  R. K, Beach in my place to see and enjoy this exhilarating view.

I like watching the waves @ the sea. I can sit for hours just looking at the ways. I calms your senses and has a feel good factor. I am in chennai and there is absolutely no dearth of beaches here. Previously i used to stay near a beach and used to go to the beach almost every 2/3 days with my son. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

I like watching the waves @ the sea. I can sit for hours just looking at the ways. I calms your senses and has a feel good factor. I am in chennai and there is absolutely no dearth of beaches here. Previously i used to stay near a beach and used to go to the beach almost every 2/3 days with my son. 

My youngest Sister- in- law lives in Chennai.  Whenever we visit her we all together go to Beach and experience the exquisite experience. Additionally, I myself live in Vizag, where several Beaches are there.

The quality of the sun at seaside, the soft and abrasive feel of the sand under my feet and the constant and soothing buzz of the waves is what I love about beaches.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I love every bit of that moment which I get to spend at a beach though that opportunity is very rare. I stay in Delhi so visiting a sea side is not a regular affair but whenever I get to tour a beach it gives an umpteen happiness. The vast body of water, a look of the horizon from the far away beach and everything in and around the sea look awesome to me. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.