We have a heard a lot of news about sportsperson and even others taking performance enhancing drugs and steroids. Though these do help in boosting the performance, if found their whole career is ruined. Yet the sports person go for these drugs. Do you think these drugs are worth the risk?

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I doubt if there are any sports persons who don't take some kind of supplements and as long as it comes within the confirmed limit, no problem. But when they overdo it , they get into trouble and it is a fine line because , even taking cold syrup or cough syrup can shows enhanced levels of steroids and drugs. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I doubt if there are any sports persons who don't take some kind of supplements and as long as it comes within the confirmed limit, no problem. But when they overdo it , they get into trouble and it is a fine line because , even taking cold syrup or cough syrup can shows enhanced levels of steroids and drugs. .

I think use of cough syrup as medicine don't enhance level of steroids.

usha manohar wrote:

Many Sports persons, who at some point of time were found to be using Drugs or failed the doping test. Performance enhancing drugs is prohibited within the sport of Athletics. There are some Indian Sports persons who failed Dope test like Jauna Murmu, Ashwini Akkunji,Seema antil to name few

Aren't you talking the same way like, "Is it worth taking bribe while it leads to jail if caught" But then who thinks about the negative result when it gives you kicks in the beginning.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The sports persons are risking not only their careers but often their health too by taking performance boosting drugs and steroids. But they take it all the same as they are under lots of pressure to perform well for fame and money.

jabeen wrote:

The sports persons are risking not only their careers but often their health too by taking performance boosting drugs and steroids. But they take it all the same as they are under lots of pressure to perform well for fame and money.

Taking performance boosting drugs is a very common in these days in Sports field. But in the long run, these Sports persons not only ruining their career, their health too.SPORTS PERSONS SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY TAKE PERFORMANCE BOOSTING DRUGS

no one can stop these sportspersons from taking drugs. This us their bread and butter..in order to perform well they hav to take the drugs..if they don't take it they most likely they cannot perform well, which means no or less career perspective..

sportsperson who performs well get more opportunities and more monies as well.. In order to get all these, they lean towards steroids and drugs..

But,in the long run, these Sports persons become addicts of dangerous drugs at the cost of their lives and careers.

The biggest mistake which the sports persons does in his/her sports career is that they just get addicted to the heavy dose of drugs which makes them stronger from inside but at the same time it also effect his/her beautiful carrier.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

The biggest mistake which the sports persons does in his/her sports career is that they just get addicted to the heavy dose of drugs which makes them stronger from inside but at the same time it also effect his/her beautiful carrier.

These Sports persons are killing themselves. Once a person gets addicted to Drugs cannot leave easily

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.