Successful people are never deterred by failures. It is their indomitable spirit that made them reach pinnacles of glory. here are some inspirational stories worthy of emulating.

Members are requested to share their opinions with some examples of such such successful people.

Narendra Modi

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Every successful person has its own story of success, they faced many obstacles in their path, but never stopped and keep get going in their mission. Our P.M. came from very common family, left his family for the betterment of the country, and today he is successfully leading our country. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Exactly. People who came from ordinary families made it to the Top by sheer hard working. narendra Modi is a standing example.

The story of our great missile man Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is also the great, rising from bottom and reaching at the top. He was also from a very common family and became a successful scientist as well as one of the great president of our country.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

The story of our great missile man Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is also the great, rising from bottom and reaching at the top. He was also from a very common family and became a successful scientist as well as one of the great president of our country.

Exactly. Kalam Saheb born into little educated family of boat owners, a small pilgrim  town in Tamilnadu who grew up to lead India's space research and missile development programmes, and emerged as the one of the most important Scientist leaders of our time.

Uddan Sikh Milkha Singh is also an example. He lost most of his family member during partician. He came here with his alone. Know every person know about him. 

anil wrote:

Uddan Sikh Milkha Singh is also an example. He lost most of his family member during partician. He came here with his alone. Know every person know about him.

GOOD example. Though I know Milkha Singh, I did not know that he suffered during Partition.

Our great PM Late Lal Bahadur Shastri is another such example struggling each day in his chidhood to go to school. He had no option but to take off his cloths and swim to other side of river to reach his school.

Such struggle later reflect in the personality. Struggles build your character

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes. The great man who coined,"Jai Jawan - Jai Kisan " who learned that struggles build your character. Another Individual, worthy of emulation.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

GOOD example. Though I know Milkha Singh, I did not know that he suffered during Partition.

Watch movie Bhag Milkha Singh Bhag. It is his biography.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Watch movie Bhag Milkha Singh Bhag. It is his biography.

I watched the Movie on the TV

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.