Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Uddan Sikh Milkha Singh is also an example. He lost most of his family member during partician. He came here with his alone. Know every person know about him.

GOOD example. Though I know Milkha Singh, I did not know that he suffered during Partition.

Watch movie Bhag Milkha Singh Bhag. It is his biography.

I watched the Movie on the TV

Remind that native place of Milka Singh is Pakistan. Most of his family members killed by millitants. he alone reached Delhi and later meet there with his sister. Before joining army he was a small thief.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Uddan Sikh Milkha Singh is also an example. He lost most of his family member during partician. He came here with his alone. Know every person know about him.

GOOD example. Though I know Milkha Singh, I did not know that he suffered during Partition.

Remind that native place of Milka Singh is Pakistan. Most of his family members killed by millitants. he alone reached Delhi and later meet there with his sister. Before joining army he was a small thief.

It is a surprise for me to know that he was small thief

Well I always got inspired when I see a little of 14 years batting in front of big names like waqar, wasim etc and not even batting but also getting his first century, his fearless behaviour made me and many millions of people get inspired, he is non other than "THE GREAT SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR".

sdfafa

grinning.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I wrote  it on the basis of movie.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I understand that the basis of your information is the Movie. Still it is inspiring

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I understand that the basis of your information is the Movie. Still it is inspiring

yes base is movie, no doubt story of Milkha is inspiring one. how  a small thief convert in to Uddan Sikh. 

Babu saroj wrote:

Well I always got inspired when I see a little of 14 years batting in front of big names like waqar, wasim etc and not even batting but also getting his first century, his fearless behaviour made me and many millions of people get inspired, he is non other than "THE GREAT SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR".

Sachin is widely regarded as as one of the greatest batsman of all time. He took up cricket at the age of Sixteen. Definitely worthy of emulation

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.