What was your dream career when you were a child? We all think of becoming something as our career when we were a child and young student. We all had our own dreams that we used to imagine as kids. What was your dream job as a kid?


I am a fiction writer, poet and blogger.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    I dreamed of becoming an Artist,a Musician and a stage Artist during my childhood days. And luckily I could realize my dreams after I became an adult. Of all these dreams I retained the ART and left others. Because I did not want to become a Jack of all trades, master of none. Here is a link that speaks about my ART.

    https://sites.google.com/site/rambabuarle/intro

     


  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    @Rambabu,

    Well, I visited your website and I found a few grammar errors and spelling errors. If you would like I can edit your website for free to make your website more appealing for your clients. I would like to suggest you to make your website's background color as some other color than black. As black color hurts eyes as website's background color. If you would make your background color of your website as a lighter shade of any color to make your own website more appealing to people.

    It is just a suggestion if you would like to apply and I can edit for free for your website. You can email me, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.', if you would like me to help you in getting more traffic to your website.


    I am a fiction writer, poet and blogger.


  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    Vishakha Purohit wrote:

    @Rambabu,

    Well, I visited your website and I found a few grammar errors and spelling errors. If you would like I can edit your website for free to make your website more appealing for your clients. I would like to suggest you to make your website's background color as some other color than black. As black color hurts eyes as website's background color. If you would make your background color of your website as a lighter shade of any color to make your own website more appealing to people.

    It is just a suggestion if you would like to apply and I can edit for free for your website. You can email me, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.', if you would like me to help you in getting more traffic to your website.

     Thanks a lot for your suggestion and offer. I will contact yo for sure after some time, as I am going for my lunch with my guests.

     


  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    My dream job has always been to be a writer. My dreams are becoming true gradually as I am developing my writing career. I have wriiten poems, fiction, serial fiction and non-fiction articles. I am a financial and health freelance writer now as I have decided my niche.


    I am a fiction writer, poet and blogger.


  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    Hard work never fails. If not today certainly one day other, your dream will become true.

     


    Thank you said by: Vishakha Purohit

  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    @Rambabu,

    I guess you could have simply told me directly that you don't need any help rather than promising me to contact me after some time. Anyways, it's all up to you and it's your website so it your choice. 


    I am a fiction writer, poet and blogger.


  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    Vishakha Purohit wrote:

    @Rambabu,

    I guess you could have simply told me directly that you don't need any help rather than promising me to contact me after some time. Anyways, it's all up to you and it's your website so it your choice. 

    As I said, I have guests in my house. I am busy with them.

     


  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    I didn't think about my carrier till 8th standard. But I decided in 9th that I will be a CA. But dream remains  dream.


  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:

    I didn't think about my carrier till 8th standard. But I decided in 9th that I will be a CA. But dream remains  dream.

    Why ? Is it due to your handicap or any other reason ?

     


  • Re: What was your dream career when you were a child?

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    I didn't think about my carrier till 8th standard. But I decided in 9th that I will be a CA. But dream remains  dream.

    Why ? Is it due to your handicap or any other reason ?

    due to some family problem and some my wrong decision. I could't pass out one group of final.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.