Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I didn't think about my carrier till 8th standard. But I decided in 9th that I will be a CA. But dream remains  dream.

Why ? Is it due to your handicap or any other reason ?

due to some family problem and some my wrong decision.

If it is a family problem, it is OK. But, if it is a wrong decision, ,I think you  do not have a person around to advise and lead you

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

I guess you could have simply told me directly that you don't need any help rather than promising me to contact me after some time. Anyways, it's all up to you and it's your website so it your choice.

You can now make the changes. you know my website

@Rambabu,

How I will make changes to your website? I mean how I should tell you the changes as obviously, I can't tell them here on boddunan.com. So how should I contact you to tell you the changes for your website. Which way would you suggest?

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

How I will make changes to your website?

You know better. you yourself offered your help to change some mistakes like grammatical mistakes. Now why you are asking me ?

@Rambabu,

I meant how should I contact you to tell you the changes, for example, via email or here or through your website.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

I meant how should I contact you to tell you the changes, for example, via email or here or through your website.

It would be better to inform me in the discussion forums

@Rambabu,

Ok sure, then I will tell you the change here only.

In the "About me" page of your website you have written this:

"Advertising is my Passion and Profession I'm a copywriter,Translator, llustrator and an Artist. Combining my capabilities to achieve the desired result is generally what I do.A Paintig in the traditional way or Digital way, a  caricature,a pen and Ink or a pencil drawing are  used as the case may be.

Have a peek in to  the following pages and comment please.They count in a big way'

Here are the corrections I suggest:

Advertising is my passion and profession.(a full stop here after profession) I'm a copywriter,(I have added a space heretranslator, llustrator and an Artist. Combining my capabilities to achieve the desired result is generally what I do. (a little bit space here before 'A')A Painting(I corrected the spelling of 'painting') in the traditional way or digital way, a(I reduced space here between 'a' and 'caricature') caricature, (I added some space here)a pen and ink or a pencil are used for drawing as the case might require.

Have a peek in to(I reduced a space here) the following pages and comments as they count in a big way.(I added a full stop here)

@Rambabu,

I will tell you more changes here for your website but I would like to know if you liked my suggestions or not in the "About me" page.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

I will tell you more changes here for your website but I would like to know if you liked my suggestions or not in the "About me" page.

Definitely. I will be indebted to you for the Free services rendered.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

Ok sure, then I will tell you the change here only.

In the "About me" page of your website you have written this:

"Advertising is my Passion and Profession I'm a copywriter,Translator, llustrator and an Artist. Combining my capabilities to achieve the desired result is generally what I do.A Paintig in the traditional way or Digital way, a  caricature,a pen and Ink or a pencil drawing are  used as the case may be.

Have a peek in to  the following pages and comment please.They count in a big way'

Here are the corrections I suggest:

Advertising is my passion and profession.(a full stop here after profession) I'm a copywriter,(I have added a space heretranslator, llustrator and an Artist. Combining my capabilities to achieve the desired result is generally what I do. (a little bit space here before 'A')A Painting(I corrected the spelling of 'painting') in the traditional way or digital way, a(I reduced space here between 'a' and 'caricature') caricature, (I added some space here)a pen and ink or a pencil are used for drawing as the case might require.

Have a peek in to(I reduced a space here) the following pages and comments as they count in a big way.(I added a full stop here)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.