Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Rambabu,

I am suggesting more changes now. In the "Myworld' page of your website you have written this:

"Advertising is a profession where one has to love wearing different hats.Though  my official designation is Copy writer,my love to wear some times the translation hat,some times a digital hat some times a conventional art hat , another time a cartoon, or a water colour,or a pen and ink,or a pencil drawing hat resulted in Hats..Hats..Hats.That's what My world is made of"

Below are my correction suggestions:

First of all, I would like to point out that you have used the word "hat" many times then it is necessary. The repetitive usage of the same word makes the content not very likable. So I would suggest you use synonyms or different words instead of "hat". 

Advertising is a profession where one person has to love wearing different hats of roles of tasks and skills(please mention different hats of what are you referring to here like I have added "roles of tasks and skills" but I am not sure if you meant about roles or not).(I have added a space here) Alhough, my official designation is as a copy writer but I love to translate occasionally, perform digital and conventional art tasks. I also like to draw cartoons, and I possess the skills of drawing with the water colors, a pen, ink, and pencils. All of these skills that I have acquired gradually has increased the scope of the tasks I can do in different areas as a result. This is what my world is made up of and I hope you like my efforts, and don't forget to see the links below such as water color paintings, pen and ink paintings along with greeting cards to name a few of them to get an idea of how I work. Thanks for visiting my website.

This is what I have suggested for your website.

@Rambabu,

You have written this in "My links" on your website:

"Links are the roads to outside world.See and be seen.Step into the exiciting world of interNetThese are the links I used."

I would like to suggest you to write this:

Links are the roads to outside world to see and be seen.(I have added space here) Step into the exciting(I have corrected the spelling of "exciting" here) world of internet. These are the links that I have used.  

This is also what I have suggested for your website.

@Rambabu,

There are three more pages of your website to be edited and proofread, and I would to do it tomorrow if you don't mind. I hope my suggestions are helpful and useful for you and your website.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

There are three more pages of your website to be edited and proofread, and I would to do it tomorrow if you don't mind. I hope my suggestions are helpful and useful for you and your website.

Please go ahead

@Rambabu,

There is one more thing I would like to point out regarding your website that there are a few links which do not have any pages to display, for example, the link of 'Technorati Profile'. I would recommend you to look in to this issue as this will drive out your website's visitors as it gives the impression to the visitors that the website is not up-to-date and cared for by the website owner.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

There is one more thing I would like to point out regarding your website that there are a few links which do not have any pages to display, for example, the link of 'Technorati Profile'. I would recommend you to look in to this issue as this will drive out your website's visitors as it gives the impression to the visitors that the website is not up-to-date and cared for by the website owner.

I will look into it

Well I really fond of acting and seeing actors performance in the theatre, and my childhood dream was to become an actor but now it seems to be an impossible thing which I think will not happen in this life.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

Well I really fond of acting and seeing actors performance in the theatre, and my childhood dream was to become an actor but now it seems to be an impossible thing which I think will not happen in this life.

Nothing is impossible. if you work hard with perseverance, and patience 

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I didn't think about my carrier till 8th standard. But I decided in 9th that I will be a CA. But dream remains  dream.

Why ? Is it due to your handicap or any other reason ?

due to some family problem and some my wrong decision.

If it is a family problem, it is OK. But, if it is a wrong decision, ,I think you  do not have a person around to advise and lead you

some what it is right I had not proper person who guide me. I changed my priorty, it was my mistake. At that I must be focus on competing CA.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I didn't think about my carrier till 8th standard. But I decided in 9th that I will be a CA. But dream remains  dream.

Why ? Is it due to your handicap or any other reason ?

due to some family problem and some my wrong decision.

If it is a family problem, it is OK. But, if it is a wrong decision, ,I think you  do not have a person around to advise and lead you

some what it is right I had not proper person who guide me. I changed my priorty, it was my mistake. At that I must be focus on competing CA.

A single minded focus on what you wanted  to become will definitely work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.