Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Rambabu,

Thanks, I hope I could help in reviving traffic to your website. I think apart from editing your website's content, we will also have to improve the appearance of it as well. As for a visitor of any website, the appearance is the first thing that comes to his or her notice of the website then later, the visitor reading the content and make a decision to revisit and follow or not.

This thread has lost the actual steam, I suppose. It has become a discussion on a different subject rather than the dream career of the  members which is a little uncomfortable one. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I am sorry everyone that this topic has been diverted to not so interesting topic.

I request the moderators to delete this thread or lock it now. As the purpose of starting this topic of mine has lost it's sense. I apologize for this.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Anil,

I think you can still be a CA if you want to as it is never to late to do it. It will need some hard work, according to the information in your boddunan.com's profile as you are running a small shop, so I think you know about basic accounting very well and you tried to attempt earlier. I am saying is that you can still try to be CA even at this age if you want.

Here I am giving you information about required eligibility for admission in CA course offered by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Eligibility:

You have to passed +2 in any discipline from a well recognized board.

and candidates of who have passed B.com, M.com, LLB, ICWA, CS, MBA are also eligible for the exam.

For admission you have to passed CPT entrance examination with good marks .. 

age limit :

There is no maximum age limit for to write the CA CPT test..

I hope this would help you.

I am already registered with Institute. I am C.A. Intermediate. When I joined C.A. Two part of it is know as CA Inter and CA final. At that Inter had two group and final also had two group. After CA Inter I passed one group of final. Know scheme is changed to much. I am not interested in completing it. Thanks 

anil wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Anil,

I think you can still be a CA if you want to as it is never to late to do it. It will need some hard work, according to the information in your boddunan.com's profile as you are running a small shop, so I think you know about basic accounting very well and you tried to attempt earlier. I am saying is that you can still try to be CA even at this age if you want.

Here I am giving you information about required eligibility for admission in CA course offered by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Eligibility:

You have to passed +2 in any discipline from a well recognized board.

and candidates of who have passed B.com, M.com, LLB, ICWA, CS, MBA are also eligible for the exam.

For admission you have to passed CPT entrance examination with good marks .. 

age limit :

There is no maximum age limit for to write the CA CPT test..

I hope this would help you.

I am already registered with Institute. I am C.A. Intermediate. When I joined C.A. Two part of it is know as CA Inter and CA final. At that Inter had two group and final also had two group. After CA Inter I passed one group of final. Know scheme is changed to much. I am not interested in completing it. Thanks 

Why Anil ? you should not leave the things in between. Bon't quit. be patient.

Judge. I had seen court scenes in movies.  so I would assume myself as a judge and knock on table saying- order-order. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Judge. I had seen court scenes in movies.  so I would assume myself as a judge and knock on table saying- order-order. 

Similar pinch.. I wanted to be this lawyer straight out of the movies :):) "Objection My-Lord"

Well here is a link to my article published here on similar lines as the topic of discussion:)

https://www.boddunan.com/articles/society-and-relationships/253-home-and-family/25156-what-i-want-to-be-when-i-grow-up.html

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I too wanted to be a lawyer and was keen on doing my law graduation . Because of other factors an considerations I had to give up and do my graduation in Psychology and Economics ..no regrets though !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When I was a child i had seen a mridang performance by Palghat Mani Aiyer.

Though I did not become a mridanga player, I have become a Jazz Drummer, a percussion instrument..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.