Did you experience Deja Vu in your life? Did you feel like a certain moment in your life has happened before while it is happening presently?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

yes. It happened several time with me. While  I am on my morning walk, seeing some morning walkers, I feel that I had seen some persons before..Further Dejavu happened with places too

It happened to me several times, I am doing something, talking to someone about a specific thing and then suddenly I realize that I have done this before. It does happen to most of us, I guess.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can't recall any but from now on I will try to notice  if at all it happens to me or not.

shampasaid

While I was witnessing an exhibition in Hyderabad once, I had seen a person who looked exactly like my friend Jim. Then I immediately rushed to him and said, How he was. From his look i could understand that he has not my old friend Jim. Such things do happen at times.

rambabu wrote:

While I was witnessing an exhibition in Hyderabad once, I had seen a person who looked exactly like my friend Jim. Then I immediately rushed to him and said, How he was. From his look i could understand that he has not my old friend Jim. Such things do happen at times.

That is not a case of deja vu, but mistaken identity! There is a difference between both.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have never had a deja vu experience, not anything i can recollect. But some times i get these premonitions of things to happen, it could just be a sixth sense working. Like very recently, each time i went on my activa, my mind kept thinking about accidents, till one day i actually bumped it into another bike. Thankfully no damage to me or the vehicle. But after that the accident thoughts also stopped. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Premonition is a feeling of anticipation of or anxiety over a future event. Dejavu is a feeling about a person or place that earlier you had seen the person or a place.

rambabu wrote:

Premonition is a feeling of anticipation of or anxiety over a future event. Dejavu is a feeling about a person or place that earlier you had seen the person or a place.

Thank you very much for the explanation. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Oh so many times. I experienced it umpteen number of times. Especially at my work. Each year, I get few children who have some similarities with my older children in school, some of those who have graduated from the school and moved to higher grade. I feel that I am reliving the moment again

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It happened to me several times, I am doing something, talking to someone about a specific thing and then suddenly I realize that I have done this before. It does happen to most of us, I guess.

Same here , One incident stands out ! I was travelling by day bus to Bangalore and i dozed off after a while and suddenly woke up to see that the bus had stopped and some people had got off to stretch and were wandering about while the driver and the cleaner were tinkering about , all the while I kept thinking that this had already happened once before ..probably dreamt about it or just a feeling !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.